first day as a sophmore / ITUNES RIPPED ME OFF ><

first day of school today, it went pretty well. my teachers are nice, except my history teacher, she seems like a bitch. lol, i know i just met her today but all my friends hated her when they had her, and she seemed mean.

the worst part about it is that my ex is in my class AND HE WOULDNT SHUT UP! when the teacher would say 1 sentence, he would whisper a smart answer, and i wanted to say "SHUT UP MAN!" but she said if she herd 'shut up' she would send us down to the principles office. he thinks he can be funny but he cant. =P.

but i met a hot emo dude named Alex lol. hes really nice, but we dont talk much.

so yeah, school was fun, and i get to see more people tomorrow on the second day if school. lol.

-------------------------------------------

ITUNES SO RIPPED ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO FUCKING PISSED!!!

i got an itunes card today and i wanted to buy an album, which i did, and i couldnt wait to listen to my favorite song off the album, and guess what?! IT WASNT ON MY IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! itunes forgot to give me the song and im so pissed! now i gotta wait till i get another itunes card, cuz i used up the 1 i had today.

o well, i guess going on youtube and watching the video will have to do, lol.

well, hows school going for all you people out there =]?

thanks for reading,

-Kier<3
September 3rd, 2008 at 09:56pm