First,second, an third day of school!

The morning started out ruff because I didn't know if I'd have any classes with my friends but I did find out that majority of classes are with my best friend which I'm really happy about out we even have the same lunch togeather. I don't know if we have P.E togeather too I think that was changed but I'm not quite sure. Over all the first day was good and relaxing.

Second day it was good for me but horrible for my best friend some girls kept picking on her and gave her the name of "Rat girl." She kept WHILE she had it, a plastic squicky rat for a good luck charm. Than she left to go to the bathroom I was looking at it I put it down and talk to another friend of mine and go to our lockers we come back and the rat is no where to be found between my best friend and I. Basically we think some of the girls that where picking on my best friend had stolen the rat because they thought it was creepy and didn't like it. A bit of me thinks some one else could have taken it with out us knowing but again I do not know.

Day three today is day three and I am at home right now early because I didn't feel welll an could not make it threw the whole day. I still like High School though and even if it does end up having its defaults I'll still stay as long as nothing majorly bad happens to me. :]

I'm happy with the new people I am meeting and where I am right now. I may not have as much time as I used to for mibba but I will make it. I have days off and vacations and summer vacation will come back when the year comes for it again.

~Cassie
September 4th, 2008 at 08:11pm