Crue Fest; August 23,2008 PNC Bank Arts Center, New Jersey

Crue Fest!!! o man! what an awesome concert this was! best concert i went to, i can tell you that, lol. i know this journal is late, but ive been busy with school and other shit that happened during the summer. ok, so have fun reading about Crue Fest.

Trapt : this band was kick ass!! my dad and i got to the middle of their set and my dad knew 1 song, but i knew a couple. im not a huge fan of Trapt, but i have to say they are a good band to listen to live. 'Headstrong' was thier last song ( of course lol ) and they rocked Jersey!

Sixx: A.M. : ok, my voice was gone by the end of this band, lol. they were awesome!! i love the guitarist, DJ, and he had no shirt on, CAN YOU SAY HOTNESS?! haha. Nikki Sixx came out to play with them, so everyone went wild! they said they're working on a new album!!! ill so be getting that! they made us sing 'Life Is Beautiful' over and over, and it was so cool, the whole place was screaming ( including me ). Sixx: A.M. was awesome!

Papa Roach : wo ho! the coolest band you could EVER see live, Papa Roach. Man, they were awesome. Jacoby said fuck like 10,000,000 times, lol. He jumped right into the crowd! now there were seats where the concert was, and he was walking on some of them! lol, and he stood on one! i was way up high, so i tried to get him up to where i was, but they wouldnt let him! i was like "WTF!?! GET HIS HOT ASS UP HERE!". 'Last Resort' was their last song. amazing band!

Buckcherry : can you say funny band? Buckcherry was soooo cool! i know this is wrong, but i like love the lead singer! so all i was yelling was "JOSH I LOVE YOU!" haha. another thing, Josh was a perv! during 'Crazy Bitch', he talked about sex, sex, and more sex! my dad was like annoyed but i was laughing my ass off! everyone was singing 'Sorry' and 'Too Drunk'. they were so cool though, i want to see them again when their new album comes out in a couple weeks.

Motley Crue : holy shit! i got up from my seat and ran to where some people were standing up and jumped up and down until my legs couldnt take it. they started off with 'Kickstart My Heart' and it was awesome! i was happy to see my idol, Tommy Lee, on the drums! Mick Mars did his own little guitar solo, which i must say was FUCKING AMAZING! ok, ready for this? Tommy Lee, called us "mutherfuckers" and "true gansters". ok! Tommy Lee 'found' his tite camera, and uhh, so many topless women, i was like "wtf?" lol, it was funny though. there was this old women, AND I MEAN OLD, like in her 80s, and Tommy Lee was like "COME ON GRANDMA! ONCE!" but she didnt, lol. Nikki Sixx spoke to the crowd and said he loved us, i screamed "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!" lol. the last song was 'Home Sweet Home', and boy was i crying. i didnt want that night to even end!

now even though Crue Fest is now over and donw with, Motley Crue promised that they would be back for another awesome Crue Fest tour, and ill be there to see them.
September 5th, 2008 at 02:45am