Amazing Moments In My Life.

Right,so I thought I'd show off a bit and list the 'famous people' I've met, been acknowledged by and even hung out with.
So here we go...

7th April:
I scream for a first time (except during gigs) after meeting Mat Devine [Kill Hannah].
Also waved at Greg Corner [Kill Hannah]. I got an over-enthusiatic wave back.

13th June - Download Day 1 (Well,the afternoon):
Met Mat Devine again. Waiting for Jay and JP to return from Kiss, we see Maty buying a hot dog. (Y) Yeh, almost fainted fersure.
Met Tommy Gleeson [Slaves To Gravity] in the VIP bar and chatted to him for quite a while..!
ZOMG! See Mat Devine again after saying goodbye to Tommy. Rudy goes and gets Mat's autograph for me.

14th June - Download Day 2:
Waved at Madina Lake. Got thumbs up.
Constantly bumped into Will Simpson [Brigade], so keep saying HII WILL! and was given many many waves and high fives.
Had a staring contest with Ville Valo. HONEST!
Waved at that woman from Within Temptation. She blew me and Jay a kiss... =S

15th June - Download Day 3 (And it all comes to an end =[ )
Stood behind Black Stone Cherry whilst they were interviewed by Scuzz. (megalolz)
Saw Charlie Simpson [Fightstar], but he was in Dick Mode.
Smiled at Al Westaway [Fightstar], but he was too busy to chat. No matter.
Waved to Kids In Glass Houses. Returned, obviosuly.
Oooh JP went and said Hey to Coheed and Cambria. Me and Tash just waved.
LOLZ! Alex Davies! [Elliot Minor] We had a funny chat with him when me and Tash got his autograph for Korkee. That moment will live on in my mind forever.
Had dinner with some dude who was session guitarist for The Prodigy.
Nodded to Ginger [The Wildhearts]. 'Pparently he's a knob though.

Most importantly, I met Fred. He may only of been a 17 year old door dude from Manchester, but he was amazing. And got in trouble for talking to us.
He left his post apparently to sit with us on the Scuzz sofa, but it was right next to the door..!
So we went and sat on the grass by him instead.
Rock on Fred, you're awesome. After all, you got us into the VIP food tent.

There's this band called Caimbo. You should REALLY myspace them.
I hang out with them and they're dudes.
Really, myspace 'em.

I WENT TO DAN HAIGH'S WEDDING!
Yes, I went to the Fightstar Wedding; Dan and Al's Sister Hannah.
Both amazing people.

Charlie Simpson was a dude (but he was drunk, y'know?) But, I held his hat for him =O
And he made me sing 'Inbetween Days' by The Cure with him in the kitchen...

Omar chatted with me and when he was dragged off he said: 'You're an awesome kid. Thanks for not going all fan-oid!'
And I thought he was an absolute knob.

Dan chatted with me whenever he came through the kitchen and he eventually gave in and let me have his car - but I was too drunk to steal it in the end...

So, that's who I've met...SO FAR.
All amazing people.
Thumbs up, high fives and mega hugs.
lovelovelovelove. xoxo

MORE GREATNESS!
3rd Cotober: The Blackout, From First To Last, We Are The Ocean, The Medic Droid - B'ham.
Awesome gig, met Jack from WATO at the end. He was hilariouss. =)

13th October: Aiden, Slaves To Gravity, Sign - Northampton
Urr, jsut go read the whole journal entry on it...

20th October: You Me At Six, Housten Calls, Farewell - Northampton
Went to the YM@6 siging and they made me a birthday card. Josh is my official slave.

28th October: KILL HANNAH, My Passion, Gundogs, Serpico - Northampton
I spent the WHOLE day in Northampton with Evie, Korkee and Tali and met Debs at about 1ish by the KH bus. Greg said hey as he got ontot he bus and he said he rather liked my sign (I'd spent six hours on the day previous making a huge, bedsheet banner saying 'Welcome To Northampton Motherfuckers. KHK' and the sniper heart.) We then started talking to Dan, we gave him the pants I'd bout fer KH (xD) and I also lent him my marker pen. Ohhhhh yerrrr. Mat buggared off fer ages, so we all waited in the rain fer hours until he came back. Andy the Rodie (whom I love) gave me a broken drumskin to use as an umbrella. My Passion had broken it. Silly Jonny. Mat returned and he was talking with Evie and I fer about 10 minutes, Evie got jealous cos he had his hand on my shoulder/waist fer the whole time. WHAYYY EVIE! Continue to que in rain and snow until doors open. YAY!! Maria from Gundogs gave us plectrums as she packed up after the set. We made Elias jump by shouting at him - revenge fer how he bullied us when we'd been queing. TOSSER! Mat Devine recognises me in the facking crowd. DUUUDEE!! Leila from Gundogs continues flirting with me after the show - sorry Leila, but i don't swing that way, but if I ever do, you'll be first to knwo. xD Anyway, Gundogs love me fer being a girl guitarist, it's agood. JOHNBEEE!!! from YM Passion insists on getting all the guys backstage to sign my drumskin cos 'you waited around fer AGES and that's hardcore'. He even drags poor Laurence from his sickbed. JohnBeeee hugs me and waves bye-bye. I go see Greg by the bus and he tells me Dan hasn't shared his bounty of pants. He tells me a fight will ensue. HURRAY!

1st November: Same Line-Up As Above - Birmingham.
AMAZING GIG, but on my bill. Meet a whole bunch of amazing people. JohnBe remembers me! HUZZARR! I love him, he's great.

7th November: Finch, Shadows Chasing Ghosts, Dissolved In - N'town.
BACKSTAGE! with Uncle Dave. Randy falls in love with Jacob et moi. Alex falls in love with my mother. Hang out backstage, sell merch during support acts, watch Finch from side stage. I laughed at Nate fer being gangsta so he gave me evils fer the whole show. Luckily Randy kept grinning at us, as we were on his stage side. Nate grinned at me in the end though, it was good. Backstage, Randy was recovering from his incident with a crazy crowd memeber, but he said farewell to us before we left. Nate still evaded us, but Drew wanted to keep us as pets cos we were cute, funny and useful. FAIR DOOOOOS. Get a proper Finch send off and we plan to see our dear masters again soon!!!
September 6th, 2008 at 05:34pm