Don't Think, Just Fall

Party

"Ready Dannie?" I asked when we pulled up to the red carpet in front of the Queen Marie.

She smiled and nodded. "Ready." we stepped out of the limo and smiled at the paparazzi who met us. Luckily they weren't aloud on the boat.

We walked up the ramp and were greeted by many 'happy birthday's. We parted and thanked people for coming as we made our way around the boat.

"Oh Claire!" I heard a voice sing behind me. I whipped my head around and saw Jewel. She was a fellow model at Hollister. I squealed and hugged her.

"You came!" I yelled.

She laughed and held me out at arms length. "I wouldn't miss this for the world! You're turning eighteen for pete's sake!" I laughed.

"Well thanks for coming!" I said and we parted as I continued.

I happened to walk by the gifts table and saw it stacked high. I smiled and bit my lip. I didn't know I had so many friends.

I had so much fun as the music played and people danced.

"Hey birthday girl!" I heard and I turned to see three of the best guys ever!

I screamed. "Guys!" I gave them all hugs and each one handed me a rose. I smiled and saw Danielle, next to them and Chelsea, already holding three.

"You guys are so sweet." I said.

"We know." Joe sighed. I playfully hit his arm and he faked a hurt expression.

We talked for a few minutes before we heard 'Live to party' come over the speakers.

"Yay! They finally played it! I asked them to play this ages ago!" Danielle said before pulling Kevin over to dance.

I smiled and watch Nick and Chelsea shyly dancing together.

"C'mon let's dance!" Joe said. I laughed and put my roses down.

He pulled me over around the other dancing couples and we rocked out to one of my favorite songs.

I laughed as Joe pulled the disco move.

"You're such a dork!" I said to him.

He smirked. "You know you love me though!" I laughed.

More than you know I thought.

We dance to Umbrella, In The Ayer, Let It Rock, the list goes on. I just loved dancing with Joe.

Joe pulled a Micheal Jackson move and kept me laughing by doing the robot. I think I was in tears at one point.

"Hey I'm starving let's eat!" he yelled over the music.

I nodded. "Me too!" he lead me over to the table of food and he basically dove in, grabbing chips, cheetos, pizza, anything chocolate, and then after he had stuffed something in his mouth, he looked at me.

"Oh, do you want something?" Of course his mouth was full so it came out more like, "voh, voo you wan thomefin?"

I stifled a laugh and shook my head before grabbing a plate and piling it just as high as he had.

We laughed and talked and I forgot all about my birthday until someone yelled over everything.

"Happy Birthday to you!!!" my dad sang and EVERYONE joined in.

Someone shoved Dannie over to me and she squeal with me as a He-UGE cake was carted in front of us.

"Happy Birthday to you!!" the crowd finished.

Dannie and I smiled and looked at each other before blowing out the candles together.

I turned to look at Joe and hug him.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he wished me a happy birthday.

We partied for like 2 hours. It was only 11, but I was beat. I plopped down on a nearby chair and Joe walked by, but stopped when he noticed me.

He chuckled.
"Worn out?"

I smiled and nodded. I sighed and he sat down in my lap.

I rolled my eyes and tried to push him off.

"Joe get off! You fat hepher!"

He laughed and stood up before kneeling next to my chair.

"Wanna get outta here?"

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"haha I'll take that as a yes." he said before leading me off of the boat.

I followed him down the ramp and he took me to his motorcycle. I smiled and grabbed my helmet, getting on behind him.

"Hang on." he said. I wrapped my arms around him and he revved the engine doing a wheely as we drove off.

I laughed at him, trying to do tricks.

We came speeding into my driveway and I jumped off. He walked me to my door and he looked nervous.

"What is it Joe?" he laughed nervously.

"I um, I wanted to know if uh..."

"If what?" I asked.

He looked down. "If you're ready yet."

"Ready for what?" I asked a little confused.

"Claire. I still really like you." he said.

I bit my lip and stood silent for a few minutes.

fall... with you I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath
I hope it lasts


He sighed and looked down.

I lifted his chin and leaned in to kiss him. His face showed confusion and I smiled a little before my lips crashed onto his.

Oh, it seems like I can finally rest my
head on something real
I like the way that feels


His lips moved slowly against mine and his hands found mine as he backed me up against my door. I smiled into the kiss as I ran my hand through his hair.
He smiled into the kiss also and rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb.

We pulled away smiling and looking into each other's eyes.

"But you wanna take it slow?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.

It's as if you know me better
than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell


He kissed me softly once more before letting me go inside of my house. I put my back up against the door and I imagine I was smiling like an idiot.

all the pieces, peices, peices of me
all the pieces, peices, peices of me...


]-[

Meanwhile, a sneaky photographer in the bushes smiled to himself and ran off to a car waiting for him on the street.

<><><><><>

THE END!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
you hate me right?

GOOD! Now put all of that anger into commenting and telling me to post a sequal!
If I do the sequal it will be called 'welcome to the fall out'

hmmmm... read 'When She Cries' I am posting a new chapter for it in a few minutes...

comment? subcribe? banners?
-Taylor xo