4:AM FOREVER

Maybe you thought that it was all pretend

I woke up the next morning, having the urge to puke. I ran to the bathroom, and let it all out.
I started to cry as I thought, Pregnant. I couldn't stop puking. I felt someone hold my hair back. I finally finished up, it was Brian.

"Bri.. I think I'm pregant." I said crying.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes," I started, "I am. The last one I had sex with was, well, Zacky." I finished in sobs.

Brian picked me up, and held me in his chest. He rubbed my back, calming me down.

"I can't be pregnant, Bri. He doesn't love me." I cried pushing him away, to puke some more. He held my hair, and got me a wet washcloth. I finished, and brushed my teeth. I walked to my room and laid on my bed. I got my phone and texted Loz.

"I'm pregnant. ]:"

"WHAT?"

"Come over.

"ok. Love you."

"Love you too."

I texted the same thing to Kelly and Drea. Not even ten minutes later, everyone shows up, but Gena, ole' bitch. I just kept on ranting in my head. I sat on the floor, facing everyone who sat on the couch.

"You look different, Kend." Johnny pointed out, followed by Jimmy nodding his head, agreeing.

"Well you see, I am.. Ugh, how do I say this? I am pregnant." I said. I looked at Zacky, his eyes widdened.

"Are you going to abort it?" Zacky asked me.

"Hell no. I am not going to abort my baby and yours. After 'Baby Gates' gets here, then you won't have to be apart of his life, since your not now." I told Zacky furiously.

"Oh." He muttered.

"So have you picked out a name for 'Baby Gates'?" Drea asked.

"Well, I was going to make it a Jr, but seeing as my baby don't have a daddy, I'll probably end up naming him, Brian Jeremy Haner. Cause, as far as I know, my baby's daddy is dead to me." I said,

"And the girl will be Jessie Jade Haner." I finished.

Zacky got up and walked out the house, going to the back yard. I laughed.

"Kend, don't you think that was a bit harsh?" Drea asked me.

"Nope, meant every word." I said.

I looked out where Zacky was sitting out, with his head in his hands, crying. I suddenly felt bad.

"Wow, am I really that mean?" I asked.

Everyone looked outside. I looked back at them, and everyone nodded. I will admit, I am mean. I rolled my eyes, got up and walked out to where he was. I sat down beside him.

"Im sorry." He muttered out.

"No your not, Zacky. Your not sorry for anything, but getting caught. Why?" I wondered.

He looked at me with tear all over his beautiful face. He started to shake.

"I don't know. Gena told me that you wanted to end things with me. She said you were cheating on me. That everything, the whole 'I love you' was a fluke. Plus, she said she was pregnant with my baby." He admitted.

"Zack, you should know, I am not the cheating type. It hurts me that you'd believe her over me. You and I were best friends. I lost you to her. 4 A.M. Forever, remember? You used to tell me everything, like how much you loved me. How much you wanted to be with me. How much you wanted to marry me, but when she came along, it was like I didn't even exist anymore, and as far as her baby goes, who was she with 5 months ago? Not you." I belted out.

"Im so sorry, Kend. I don't deserve you, I don't deserve to live.. I don't deserve, like you said, to have claim on this baby." He cried.

"Zacky.." I said as I wrapped my arms around him, "Shh, it's ok Zack. I promise, everything will be fine." I finished.

"No, it will never be fine. I don't have you anymore, because of listening to her. I lost my best friend, my love, my everything, to her, I can never get that back. I'm such a dirty person." He cried to me, holding on tighter.

"Shh, Zack, listen to me. If you want we can try us again, but this is the last time. Do you hear me? No more cheating Zack, my heart can't take it anymore." I told him.

"I love you Kend." He told me, taking my hands.

"I love you too, Zack." I replied, finally getting it out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well,, theres chapter 7!

thanks for the comments!
and subscriptions!


TEAM ZACKY