You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter twenty.

I was walking across the quad during my free period, and looked around. Everyone was still gushing over each other’s holidays, where they went, what they did, etc. That morning I was lucky enough to walk in holding Zak’s hand once again. Everyone started whispering of course, but nothing could ruin my mood.

After the party we fell asleep in one of the rooms and I woke up to feel his fingers running through my hair. I smiled at the memory and trudged up the library steps. Arianna had a free period this time too, we decided to work on our homework together.

“Hot chocolate for you,” She smiled handing me a paper coffee cup.

“Aw, you’re my savior.” I took a sip of it and smiled. It was the perfect temperature.

“I’d figure we needed some energy.”

“Yeah, this getting up at 6:30 business is getting old already. Let me sleep till noon again.” She smiled and nodded.

I dug out my notebooks and pens and began to work on today’s homework. After awhile I noticed more people coming in, I looked at my phone and realized dinner was in ten minutes.

“Air, dinner is in ten.”

“I completely lost track of time.” She gushed, I laughed and we packed all of our stuff, we threw out our cups, and made our way to our dorm to drop of books.

We linked arms on the way back to dinner, we were already late. We walked in and headed to our table.

Zak pulled out a chair for me, as I sat down I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He smiled and began to fill my plate. I picked at the grapes they had and threw one at his cheek. He slowly turned and I looked off pretending to be innocent.

“I’ll get you later for that one.” He whispered sending shivers down my spine. I grinned and started talking to Mel.

After dinner the group separated, the girls wanted to watch a movie, the boys wanted to play videogames. I went to walk with the girls when I felt a tug. I turned and smiled at Zak. “So what are you going to do to punish me?”

“No kiss for you.” He said smiling; I pretended to pout then smiled.

“This means no kiss for you either.” I smiled and ran off before he said anything. We all plopped on the couch in the common room and put on some movie I’ve never heard of. We were about twenty minutes in when my phone buzzed.

I flipped it open and smiled.

Come outside please.
-Z


Nope, someone said I was being punished. Besides, the movie already started.
-Av


I hit send and waited for a reply.

Well, I think I am more interesting than a movie. Just for five minutes.
-Z


I sighed and got up saying I’d be right back. They all nodded, too engrossed with the movie. I opened the door and made sure I’d be able to get back in.

“Hello beautiful,” he said coming around the corner.

“Hey you,” I leaned up and kissed his chin. He groaned and put his hands on my face and kissed me slowly, teasing me.

“So this is my punishment?” I asked when he let go of my face. He smiled and leaned down once more, this time I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down. His tongue found its way into my mouth and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We backed up into the wall lightly; I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.

“I love you,” he whispered, I smiled and kissed him back.

“I love you too Zak.” I sighed and hugged him before slipping back inside.

“Where were you? The movie is half done.” Mel whispered, I smiled and she laughed. “You got it bad girlfriend.” I sighed and knew she was right.

I hated waking up late, today was not a good day already. I woke up late, Mel was already in the shower, and she skipped her run. Then I ripped a hole in my stockings, and now I’m really late for breakfast. My hair looks ridiculous; luckily I don’t care about wearing too much make-up.

“Babe, did you print out your paper?” Damn it, I hit my head on the table and left it there for a minute. I grabbed a muffin and out into the cold I went.

I heard walking behind me and turned to see Zak. I waited for him to catch up, he threw an arm around me and squeezed. “Babe, what’s wrong?”

“I’m having a bad day.”

“It just started.” He said looking down at me, I sighed.

“Yeah, but bad stuff has already happened.”

“Well, it can only get better from here right?”

Yeah right….My printer ran out of ink. I sighed and smacked my desk. “No worries,” he hit a button and put his phone to his ear.

“Mate, go to your computer,” he said as he scooted me up and sat down pulling me back down. He went into his email, clicked Grant’s name, and hit send after posting my paper. “Yeah, Mr. R’s. Alright thanks.” He clicked the phone closed, closed my computer, and got up pulling me behind.

“Grant will be outside with your paper.” I smiled and stopped. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, you’re the best.” He grinned, leaned down and I kissed him.

“Let’s go get your paper.” I smiled and we met up with Grant right before class begun.
I was heading out of English when I heard someone call my name. I looked up and smiled, there he was.

“I thought we could have lunch together.” He stated before grabbing my hand. “I packed a delicious meal.” I smiled and nodded.

“Alright, where are we going?” I asked as I wrapped my coat around me tighter.

“Nothing special, just my room, since its cold out,” He wrapped my scarf around my neck and I laughed. He was wearing a hat with strings hanging down, I pulled them and he grinned. I leaned up and kissed him.

He grabbed my hand and we made our way up to his dorm. I plopped onto his bed and took my jacket and scarf off. I laid back and smiled when he drew little figures on my hand. I looked at him and he smiled. I sat up and he pulled out two sandwiches, grapes, and lemonade.

“Yum, my favorite,” I said ringing my hands together; I was excited for lunch time.

“I know babe,” He grinned before handing me some. I took a grape and threw it at him. I laughed and he threw it back at me. I plopped into my mouth before making a ‘yum’ noise. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

I was lying on my bed starring at the ceiling; I glanced at the clock and groaned. It was only 8:30, and there was nothing to do on a Tuesday night. I got up and threw on a coat, tonight Mel was over Derrick’s room. And Adrian and Air were in the library. Grant and Keirsten were AWOL. Oh well… I walked over to the boy’s dorm and headed up to Zak’s room; I knocked on the door and was surprised to see Grant open the door. I heard music in the background and he smiled when he saw me.

“Zak’s not here. He’s in the art wing.” I sighed and smiled.

“Thanks, that’s a long walk.” He laughed before nodding. I walked down the hall and heard his door close. I knew Keirsten was there; ugh don’t want to be there. I laughed and headed across campus.

About ten minutes later I walked into the warm art building. The painting room was on the third floor, I knew he’d be there; he didn’t like the sketching rooms he once told me. They were too cold, I just laughed at him. But as I made my way up the floors I knew he wasn’t kidding.

I saw one of the room lights on, I made my way there and pushed the door open. He had his back to me; he didn’t even turn when I saw him. I walked up behind him and kissed his neck.

“Av, you scared me.” I smiled and shrugged.

“Sorry love.” I said mocking his accent. He threw a grin at me and groaned. He was about to ripe the paper off the pad and I put my hand over his.

“Zak, this is so good, why would you get rid of it?”

“It’s not what I wanted.” I looked at it, it was the campus from the hill, and he even added people as they moved across the quad and sidewalks.

“I think it looks good. Please don’t get rid of it.”

“I think you look good if you sit there and let me draw.” I groaned but knew he would win. I sat on a bench across from him and watched as his hand moved across the canvas. I tried my best not to move, every once in awhile he would look up at me and smile.

“Come here,” he whispered. He always spoke low when he was drawling I learned. I drug the chair over and sat right next to him.

“I need to get your eyes and lips right.” I looked straight into his eyes, my throat swelled up with love for him. My heat beat started beating faster, and butterflies fluttered around. His thumb was on my face, his palm on my cheek. I leaned my head so that my face rested on his hand. He smiled and brought our faces closer.

The door swung open, making me jump. “Oh sorry children, Zak, don’t forget to lock the door.” Zak laughed and nodded.

“Alright Mr. Tim, I won’t forget.” My heartbeat started to slow down a bit. The moment was gone; he looked back at his work and finished up.

“Finished,” he turned it and I looked at it. It was unbelievable.

“I don’t look like that, that girl is gorgeous.”

“You’re right, you’re even [u[better.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I love Zak.
haha. I need a new boy.

Anyway, So only one person has been commenting. Any by the way she's awesome.
Okay so I have a problem, how do I put up banner pics on the summeries?
And how do I get links to work as words. My links never work!
HELP.

Comments? Subscribe?
Please and Thank youu.