You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter nineteen.

We had to go back to school in a week. But for now, I am enjoying myself with Zak. He would come over, or I would go to his house, we would just watch movies and hang out. Life seemed perfect once again.

My phone started ringing right in the middle of a kiss with Zak. I tried to pull away but he wrapped an arm around me. I smiled and pulled apart a little.

“Zak, I have to answer the phone.”

“Nope,” he said before crashing his lips onto mine. I finally pushed him off before grabbing my cell.

“Hey, what’s up?” I put the phone between my shoulder and face before pilling hair up in a pony-tail.

“Hey, we were thinking of going dress shopping for the party tomorrow night.”

“Oh, I’m so in. What time?”

“Around 11, that way we can get back in plenty of time.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said looking at Zak.

“Alright, we’ll come get you at 10:40.” I closed my phone and he raised his eyebrows.

“We’re going shopping tomorrow.”

“I hate shopping, no thanks.” I smiled and smacked him.

“Not you, the girls and I. We’re getting dresses for tomorrow night.”

“Oh right, the party.” He rolled his eyes but smiled. I sighed and picked up my book for English that he knocked to the floor. “I didn’t say it was homework time.” I laughed as he threw the book behind us and kissed me once more.

--the next day--

“You sure the snow isn’t coming in till tomorrow?” I asked Keirsten as we drove to town. Town was about two hours away; we were going to where they have a million stores.

“Yes, the news said around 11,” I sighed and hoped she was right. The clouds were moving in pretty fast.

“Don’t worry; we’ll back to the house in plenty of time to get ready.” The party was at Adrian’s, and after we were all staying the night.

“I’m not worried about that.” I said as I leaned back and smiled just as Mel’s camera went off. She laughed and took one of the girls sitting across from us.

“Alright squeeze in,” she ordered, they jumped to our side and laughed when it took about ten different shots to get all of us in one picture.

We finally got to town and ran into the first store to get out of the cold.

“Hello ladies, may I help you with anything?” The sales lady asked us as we walked in.

“We’re just looking for now, thank you.” Arianna said, the lady smiled and walked off. We walked to the dresses and started picking through the racks.

None of us found anything so we decided to head to lunch since it was about 2, after we hit a smaller boutique. Keirsten and Melanie found dresses, so only Arianna and I had to find one. By time we found them it was 4:00. I sighed and realized we would have to help each other get ready.

My dress was a yellow gold and had a darker gold design that was on the straps and went under each breast. The back was low but the same gold design made a strap like bar on the back. It was simple, but I loved it. Arianna’s was similar to mine, but hers was white with gold around the straps and under the breasts. Hers did not have a low back, the straps connected to the back, again simple but very pretty. Keirsten’s was a gold color, the bottom was kind of flowy, the straps were very thin, and draped low in the back, and like mine there was a design bar on the back, I loved hers as well. And finally Mel’s was white with a silver design all down the front. Hers was a little separated near the breasts but had strings holding them closed. The back had strings that you tied together, hers was awesome.
I looked out the window when the car suddenly stopped. We rolled down the window to the driver and he looked at us through the window.

“Sorry girls, the snow is starting early, everyone’s stopped.”

“What do you mean?” We all cried out.

“I’m sorry; I’m trying to go as fast as possible.” He shrugged but looked like he was sorry. We rolled the window back up. I dug out my cell and punched a number to dial Zak.

“Hey babe, where are you guys?”

“Stuck! The snow is coming down, and traffic is completely stopped.”

“Babe, don’t worry. I’m sure you guys will get here soon.” I sighed and told him I’d call him later. I closed the phone and told the girls he would tell all the other boys.

“What are we going to do?”

“Worst comes to worst, we’ll get dressed in here, leave our make-up and hair the way it is and go.”

“Yeah, who cares what we look like? We’re already the hottest girls there.” Mel exclaimed. This made me laugh.

I hope we will get there soon.

--three hours later--

We were so bored and getting hungry. “Guys, I’m bored.” Arianna yelled, we decided we would play truth. This lasted about a half an hour.

“Oh, I have make-up.” Keirsten said before plunging into her bag and pulling out a bag. We can have Av do our make-up, that way something will be done. I agreed and we turned the music up and I got down to work.

*Zak’s point of view*

It was already 8, nothing from the girls. I pulled out my cell and dialed Ava’s number.
“Hey it’s Ava, leave some!” I groaned and closed the phone. I headed over to Grant and patted his shoulder.

“Nothing,” I said as I looked around half expecting them to burst through the doors.

“Yeah, went straight to voicemail.” I sighed and went to go talk to people. I needed a distraction, I needed Ava here.

“Mate, you alright? I haven’t seen you like this in awhile.”

“Yeah, it’s just…Ava and I spent every moment together the past week and a half, now she’s not here.”

“Yeah, they’ll get here soon.” I nodded and Derrick walked away to go talk to Adrian. I grabbed a drink and went and sat down.

*Ava’s point of view*

We were finally moving! But we were still an hour and a half out of our way. All of our make-up was done, I glanced at my phone, but it was dead.

“Ugh, my phone is dead.”

“I have no service,” Mel said sticking her phone out the window. I groaned and hit the window with my head.

“What’s wrong Av?”

“I’ve never had a New Years Eve kiss, and this was going to be the night.”

“We will totally get you there by then!” They all yelled, I smiled and hoped so.

--some time later--

We all changed in the limo, we were ten minutes away, and the clock read 11:40. GAH! The second we reached the house we all jumped out and ran towards the house as our driver gave the butler our stuff. I burst through the door and looked for Zak. I glanced at Mel’s phone, 11:58.

“Where is he?” I looked over at everyone and found Derrick. “Derrick, where is Zak?”

“I haven’t seen him.” I sighed and walked to the drinks. There he was, sitting down.

“Zak!” I yelled he didn’t hear me.

“One minute!” Everyone yelled around me. I walked over to him and pulled him up.

“Av, you’re finally here!”

“20 seconds!”

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I’ve missed you.”

“I tried calling you a billion times.” He said smiling down at me.

“My phone died.”

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Happy New year!” He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought my body closer.

“There’s your kiss.” He whispered. I smiled and we went and danced with our friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so, there we go!

Alright so I'm kind of stuck with something. I can either make this story a sequel, or just end it. I'm at the point in writing that I can do either.
Oh and I started writing a new story =] The idea came to me when I was supposed to be writing an english paper. ha.

Anyway.
Comments? Subscribe?
Please and Thank you!