You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter twenty-two.

Valentine’s Day came and left, Zak and I spent the night together having dinner, and he took me to one of the science rooms that had a glass ceiling. We watched the stars and talked about everything and anything. To me, it was the perfect night, while other girls were flaunting what their boyfriends bought them, I was being truly happy with the guy I love.

It was now March 5, the spring dance was in three days. The girls all wanted to get ready together then meet up with the boys. I was determined to not let what had happened last dance to happen again. I was going to spend the time with Zak, and no one would stop me.
I walked to the bookstore on campus and started shuffling down the aisles for a good read.

“Hey love,” I heard behind me. I smiled and turned; his blue eyes were piercing and pulled at my heart.

I stepped to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. “How do you always know where I am?” I asked smiling, my arms were still around him and he wrapped his around my waist.

“I’m that good.” He said very close to my lips. He looked down at my lips and I smiled and kissed him.

“Let’s go hang out.” He whispered, I nodded and he took my hand and we walked back to his dorm.

He decided to lay on his bed and held out his arms for me. I put my hands in his and laid down next to him. He kissed the top of my forehead and ran his fingers through my hair. I looked up at him and smiled.

“I love you.” I said before kissing him, he smiled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me up closer to him.

“I love you too by the way.” He said smiling before pulling me closer and making me forget how to breathe.

--Saturday--

I pulled up my dark gold dress up, and sighed. I didn’t think that I looked the best I could, and I wanted to. I wanted tonight to be special with Zak. My hair was curled and hung loosely around my face and down my back. My jewelery complemented my dress, and my make-up wasn’t too overdone.

Mel came around the room and smiled. “You look so good Av, Zak might pass out.” I laughed and adjusted my necklace before heading out the door with the girls. The boys were waiting down in the main room.

I made my way over to Zak; he wasn’t facing me, but talking to Grant and Keirsten. Grant smiled at me and Zak turned. His eyes roamed over my dress and landed on my face. He smiled and took a step closer to me.

“You look beautiful.” Those three words were some of the sweetest things I’ve ever heard. I did a little spin and he laughed. He took my hand and kissed my knuckles. “Shall we m’lady?” He asked and I laughed. His dark suit made his eyes even brighter, his tie matched my dress perfectly and it hung tight around his neck.

“We shall,” He linked his arm with me and we walked to the hall with everyone else.
The hall was just as amazingly decorated as the Halloween party had been. There were spring colored balloons everywhere, there were paper lights in various colors letting the room illuminate in another color, the tables had various spring color tablecloths, the DJ was spinning some music, and everyone was dancing.

Mel grabbed my hand and I was suddenly in the crowd dancing around with everyone from school. The bass from the speakers ran through the floor and into my body. When I turned to look at the boys I found Zak’s eyes, they connected with mine. He smiled and said something before heading over to me. He already took the jacket off and rolled up the sleeves to his elbows. No matter what he wore in my opinion, he would always look good.
I stepped away from the girls and grabbed his hand. I pulled him to me and I kissed him, long and hard. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I pulled myself closer to him, when we broke apart I smiled. He pulled me closer to his body and we started dancing to music. Eventually the other boys came out, and everyone re-joined us. I leaned up and got my lips right next to his ear.

“I have something to tell you.”

He looked down and raised his eyebrows. “What babe?”

“Not here.” I smiled and continued to dance with him.

It was about 11, the song changed to a slow song. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me close. I rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled up at him.

“Love you Av.”

“Love you too Zak.” He smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

“What’s the news?” He asked as we sipped our drinks a half our later.

“I said not here. Be patient.” I smiled and winked.

“Well, let’s go then.” He grinned putting down his drink. I nodded and grabbed my bag, we said bye and headed out.

He wrapped an arm around me; the night was a little chilly. “Do we got to your dorm or mine tonight?” He asked as we reached the quad.

“Mel called our dorm tonight, so yours.” He smiled and we turned right. Most of the dorm advisors were at the dance or asleep, so we didn’t have to worry about sneaking in. He unlocked the door and ushered me inside. I took my bag and headed into the bathroom. I slipped out of my dress, slipped on some shorts, and a tee shirt. I hung up my dress and brought it out of the bathroom. I hung it up on the closet and turned to see Zak lying on top of his bed. He was already in basketball shorts and a white tee.

I walked over and he opened his arms. I smiled and climbed into his arms and snuggled under the blankets. I snuggled under his chin and heard him laugh.

“Babe, tell me the news.” I smiled to myself and made sure my face was blank. I turned and rested against my arms.

“So, I had to make a decision about the college in New York.”

He sat up bringing me with him. “What did you decide?”

“I decided…that I’m not going.”

“What?” His mouth fell open, but he suddenly realized what I said and smiled. “You’re not going?” I nodded and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me.

“I’d miss you too much.” I whispered.

“I love you so much; I could never feel this way for anyone else.” He said as his eyes starred into mine.

“I hope your feelings never change.”

“Change my feelings for you? Never in a million years.”
♠ ♠ ♠
gahhhh, I love him.
Okay, so there were no comments. =/ I wasn't too happy.
So comment!