You would think Boarding School was boring.

Epilogue.

I was sitting in the one of the middle rows; it seemed like just yesterday that I was doing this exact thing at Pemberly. I looked up and caught his eye. He winked and I grinned, he turned around and I smiled. Instantly I was spinning the ring around my finger. I looked up when a new speaker took the mic.

“Let me be the first in introducing the class of 2013, congratulations!” Everyone around me jumped up and threw their caps into the air. I moved out of the row and caught Zak’s hand and brought his lips to mine. He smiled and grabbed my cheek.

Being together for this long made me realize we could overcome anything. Him waiting this long to be married made me realize he really does love me. Every morning when I wake up, I realize I am one day closer to be his wife, and I am so happy.

It was only two weeks now…I couldn’t contain my excitement. He grabbed my hand and we went and found our families. They were sitting together, finally over their little tiff that started so long ago.

In two weeks I would be apart of Zak’s family, I sighed at the thought and smiled. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we headed back home to get ready for tonight. Grant moved out with Keirsten near by, and Cory was married. Mel and Derrick were living together about a half an hour away, and Arianna and Adrian were engaged.

It seemed everything was perfect, and I hoped it would stay the same. Deep down I knew nothing bad could happen though. I smiled and changed and got ready to spend the rest of my life with this boy beside me. And it’s all because boarding school is never as boring as you think.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ!!

Okay, so I suck at epilogues. I'm sorry.
SO here's what I need you to do.

Tell me if you want a sequel.
IF you say yes, tell me who you want to read about, and when I should start the story.

If I write a sequel it won't be out for awhile.
I am going to try and make it the best it can be.
I am so happy because I just saw how many stars this story got, and it's all thanks to you guys.
Thank you so much. =]

Alright, so get going and let me know your decisions!!

OH. FAV LIST
Jmae94, Nakita111692, xXxRainbowPenguinxXx, Thegrammarqueen, Piratewench18, and RayNikFar17.

Thank you soo much guys!