A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

On the Plane BB!

I looked out the window on the plane. I had to peer over Haylen, since she called the window seat before I had a chance to. I suppose it was fair though, because she hadn’t been on a plane before, and I have – and besides, I was extremely tired and wouldn’t do much window looking. I plugged my headphones into my purple nano-chromatic, and began watching Tokio Hotel videos. After a while my eyes got tired again, and I decided to listen to their music instead. I drifted off asleep, listening to forgotten children.

“Hailey, wake the hell up!” Haylen said, as she shook me until my eyes fluttered open. “Yeah, I’m here. I’m here. Carry me.” I replied, still half asleep. My blond hair drifted in front of y face as I closed my eyes again. My choir teacher stood above my seat, and tapped my head. “Hailey, wake up. We’re here. New York!” I tipped my head up towards my choir teacher’s face. He had his childish face on again. He was such a cool teacher. I finally got up and out of my seat after I was finished stretching my legs and arms. I was officially in New York City. How friggin amazing was that!? I got my carry – on bag and walked off the plane, my teacher behind me probably making sure I didn’t collapse of lack of sleep, and with Haylen by my side. As I walked past one of the plane attendants, I smiled and waved. It was time to start my adventure in New York. I flicked my iPod on again, and started listening to Tokio Hotel – Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is too long/short. I guess it’s more of a.. pre-chapter for the fanfic. Yeah, its my first fan-fiction for TH, so don’t bash me too hard, or I’ll have to bring out my carrots.. And you don't want to know what'll happen then! =]