A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Regrets?

“You fainted. What’s wrong?” Tom cooed into my ear. I could see the regret in his eyes; he knew exactly why I fainted. “Rhetorical question.” Tom smiled, and kissed me on the tip of my nose. “Do you have any regrets?” I asked in a cracking voice. “About what?” Tom asked, raising one eyebrow. “About us; you know, about meeting me.” I asked as Tom soothed me. “No; if I did I would have left, but I haven’t left and I never will. If I had regrets, do you think I would have bought you that ring?” He replied, smiling. I looked up at everyone who was staring at us. Gustav had his hands in his pockets, and when I looked at him he turned away. “Well... no, but still; I guess I’m just a paranoid person.” I mumbled the last part. “You sure are.”

Bill got me some ice water to cool me down a little. Leave it to me to make a big scene. “Sorry.” I apologized to Tom; I felt really bad about fainting in their hotel room; Gustav and Georg looked extremely shocked. “Hey, what happened to Alicia, and what’s her name?” I asked Gustav and Georg. The both looked at each other and laughed. “Oh, nothing – One night stands. They weren’t really worth all the worry Tom and Bill puts into you guys.” Georg said, laughing. Well that’s a side I definitely haven’t seen of Georg. “Yeah, exactly what Georg said. They were just two stupid girls looking for ... er. You know what I’m talking about.” Gustav stated, high-fiving Georg.

That was pretty gross – Now I see why they don’t get too many girls. “Sick.” I heard Bill mutter.

We all sat on one of the large beds in the room, and watched the television. We watched The Strangers, which is a horror movie. The girl was sipping some sort of drink, when a someone with a white bag over their head appeared in the background. I jumped a bit, and began shaking of fear. Horror movies always got to me. Tom began laughing quietly to himself, while soothing me again. Haylen hid under Bill’s arm, while Georg and Gustav were hiding under pillows and blankets. They looked like two scared seven year olds – how adorable!

After the movie was over, I checked my cellular for the time. It was 4:34, almost time to leave. I felt my stomach begin thumping, twisting, turning, and rolling. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and let out a moan. “I have to go now.” I mumbled, upset. If time could stop forever, I’d stop it right now. “No, don’t leave. If you stayed here, would your teacher notice?” Tom asked, biting his lip. “Of course he would. He keeps an eye on all of us very well.” Haylen added in.

Tom, Bill, Haylen and myself all crowded into one small taxi to spend our last night together.