A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Yeah - I'm a theif, damn-it!

Tom and I stood beside each other, watching Bill and Haylen awkwardly. “Uh... Yeah ... so ... anything on the television?” I asked, jumping onto the bed opposite of Bill and Haylen. I flicked the television on, and there was a movie with Jessica Alba on. “That – that is going to be my wife one day.” Tom announced, looking all proud – well, until he realized what he really said. His face began going a few shades of pink, than he smiled. “Really now, Tom?” I hissed, jokingly. “Err. No. I didn’t mean it. Wait...” Tom didn’t get to finish his sentence, because I pounced on him.

I began kissing him; his eyes were wide open with shock. He probably hadn’t seen me act like this before. I grabbed the rim of his shirt and tugged on it playfully. “Woah.” He laughed lightly, and sat up. “Is there any possible way we could rent another hotel room?” Tom gave me a smirk. Hold your horses, there cowboy. “No. And I know what you’re thinking too.” I spat out. “Well, you can’t blame me, can you?” He laughed a little more.

I fell asleep half-way through the movie. Tom probably watched the whole movie, oogling at Jessica Alba. While I was sleeping I had a horrid dream; Tom broke up with me just before I left to go back home. I woke up in the middle of the night crying. I nudged Tom in the shoulder blade, to wake him up. “W – What do you want?” He asked, in a cracking voice. He opened his eyes, and realized I was sobbing like a loser. “What’s wrong, love?” He asked, sitting up and exposing his bare chest. “Bad dream.” I mumbled.

Tom and I stayed up the rest of the night, just talking. Neither of us brought up what was happening tomorrow – I suppose neither of us wanted to talk about it.

The next day, Haylen and Bill woke up around 7:30. “Ah, morning.” Haylen exhaled, grabbing Bill’s arm and putting it around her. “Mm.” Bill mumbled, smiling. Tom and I were both rested on eachother. Neither of us got a lot of sleep last night, thanks to the nightmare I had.

“Morning Hail!” Haylen bubbled. I don’t understand why the fuck she’s so happy today. Tom and I both looked at each other, curious. “Morning.” I said. My cell phone rang; it was my mother. “Hello?” I answered, waiting for a reply. “Oh Honey! You’re coming home today! We have a surprise waiting for you – and I love you!” She shrieked, nearly crying. Oh jeez. “I miss you too mom. I’ll see you in a few hours, or so.” I said glumly, hanging up.

I began packing my bags, and emptying out the drawers, until I came across one of Tom’s T-shirts, which he must’ve stuffed in a drawer. I slyly shoved it into my suit-case, and smiled to myself. What I didn’t realize, was that Tom was standing over me. “So, what’re you doing with my T-shirt, eh?” He laughed, standing over me. “I’m stealing it. You’ll never see it again.” I laughed also.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAH.
I'm so horrible.
So I haven't been able to get on a computer for a while.
I'll start updating right away;
Don't expect much over Christmas Holidays though, right?