A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Adorable, no?

Once we were at the airport, we had only half an hour to wait for our planes. “Tom. I really...” I started crying again. I pinched my wrist, which made me start thinking about the pain on my arm instead. “I know, Hailey. I know what you’re going to say.” He mumbled, pulling me into his arms again. He pulled me over to a bench, where I laid on him. I didn’t want to move from that spot; ever. “Babe.” He whispered, stroking his hand through my hair. “You know that night when you sang?” Tom asked, gazing into my eyes. His mouth was pressed into a firm line, but his eyes still smiled. Smiley eyes. “Well.. As ridiculous as this seems, in my mind I pretended that it was directed to me.” He finished with a smile and I began laughing. Not at him, but because I do the same thing. “You’re adorable.” I whispered as I rose my head up and kissed him.

“It’s five minutes till my departure. I should go find Haylen.” I said, trying to keep strong. I didn’t want a water-work display for everyone to look at. Especially here. I went to reach for my bags, and Tom already had them. “Thanks.” I said, tears welling in my eyes. I never had felt like this before; Tom probably had, but that didn’t matter to me right now.

I was in line to get on the plane, and Tom slipped his cellular number under my arm. “The last one was just a fake. It’s for a “vacation” cell. It meant that if I met an amazing girl I just gave her that number, and after vacation was over, I wouldn’t hear of her ever again. That’s why I’m giving you my own cell number. I won’t deactivate this one – ever.” He smiled at me, and I burst into tears. He kissed me, and hugged me, and I walked onto the plane. I found Haylen, who had saved a seat for me beside her. “You can have the window seat this time.” She smiled faintly, as tears welled up in her eyes also.

“Girls, Girls Girls.. hat is the matter with you two?” The teacher asked, taking off his glasses. He cared so much about his students it was unreal. I wanted to tell him the honest truth, but I couldn’t. He knew I had loved Tokio Hotel ever since the beginning of High School, and he just wouldn’t believe what happened. “Uhm. Girl problems.” I mumbled, trying to smile. He walked away, and I could tell he felt bad.

I was on my way home, and there was no going back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. Only one more chapter left!
Sorry it took me like a month or two to upload this.
I was so busy with being grounded and other things. xD