Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Chapitre quinze

“Argh, I shall never transport myself with a scroll…ever. It makes you dizzy as hell.”

I got up. I was behind some bushes, and then I looked around…suddenly I caught a glimpse of bubblegum hair and spiky blond hair…and silver hair… 2 persons with black hair…brown hair…and red hair…it was team 1 and team 7!

I quickly hid myself.

“Hey you guys I heard something.” I heard my clone say.

Kakashi: “I’ll go check.”

Clone: “no, I want to go check myself.”

Yuki: “be careful, we don’t know what’s there.”

“Alright.”

I heard my clone approach, and when it was close I pulled it down and I wished it disappeared.

Suddenly there was a poof.

“Umi! Are you all right?”

It was Yuki, and he was approaching. I looked at myself, not only had I taken the clone’s memories, but I also had the same clothing and stuff it had before disappearing. God bless Akatsuki made clones!

“Yeah, it was just a clone.”

Then I saw Yuki appear. “Are you sure?”

Me: “yeah, it just made poof and disappeared.”

“Thank god. Let’s go back.”

He took my hand and didn’t let go even when we arrived with the rest of the group.

…WTF.

Then suddenly memories came crashing down: I was dating HIM. How did this ever happen?!

I tried remembering everything I could:

Team 1 and team 7 had gone in a C rank mission and had to take an old man to the land of waves…just like in the show! And suddenly we encountered Zabuza and Haku. Yuki got badly injured in the last fight and I took care of him, when he woke up, he thought he was still dreaming and said: “I love you…Umi.” And then when he saw my surprised face he realized that he wasn’t dreaming. Then I got a skanky attitude and pushed him down in the bed and purred in his ear: “really?” and then we kissed he asked me out that night, we had dinner under the stars we kissed again and then he asked me to be his girlfriend.

God, this was bad. I had to try and remember what had happened…not now, but I would have to later.

Kakashi: “What was it?”

Me: “it was just a clone or something…it just went poof.”

“We’ll have to be more careful from now until we reach Konoha.”

Me: “and how far is it?”

Misty: “you have been asking that constantly the last hour! Would you just shut up for a moment?!”

Oh right…I HAD been asking that…for a while now.

Naruto: “calm down! I know it’s not that far now… we probably are like…15 minutes away, believe it!”

I smiled…Yuki glared at him.

…WTF.

Sakura was with Sasuke…and she was snuggling with him…But that wasn’t the weird thing, Sasuke was letting her do it! He actually looked like he was enjoying it!

Then he caught me looking at them, and I swear I saw him smirk and take Sakura closer to him.

By now I had a face of WTF since I really didn’t remember anything!

Kakashi: “ok, let’s continue, we’re close.”

We continued walking, the only sound I could hear was Sakura giggling and Sasuke chuckling…wait up! He was CHUCKLING!?

I didn’t turn around…instead I tried to remember what else happened in the land of waves…

~~~~~>>After I said yes to Yuki, we went inside just to find Sasuke up. He looked weirdly at us, but I didn’t really pay attention to him and we passed him.

Yuki took me to my room, we kissed again and then I went inside my bedroom and fell asleep. Next day, everyone already knew I was dating Yuki for some estrange reason. We ate breakfast and then we went to pack.

While I was in my bedroom packing Sasuke came in: “so… you two really are dating?”

“Yes, why?” there was silence.

Since I wasn’t looking at him I turned around and looked at him…but just when I turned around I realized how close he was. I tried to back away, but he took me by my waist. I looked into his eyes…I swear I will never forget the way he was looking at me.

He suddenly kissed me.

I pulled away: “Sasuke, what the fuck is wrong with you?!”

He let go and then looked angry: “why him and not me?!”

“What do you mean? I like Yuki, what’s your goddamn problem?!”

“That’s the fucking problem! You like HIM!”

“So?!”

“That I love you and you’re so fucking blind that you can’t see it!”

It was my turn to be speechless. I remembered he had been protecting me while we were fighting Zabuza and Haku…and how mad he got when he found out I was going to take care of Yuki and not him…

Me: “so, that was the reason you didn’t say anything when Kakashi-sensei said that we could fall in love with each other if we didn’t stop fighting…?”

He laughed sarcastically: “I didn’t know at the time if I did like you, that’s why I didn’t say anything.”

“So now you’ve realized that you DO like me…?”
“Yeah, but now that I realize it, you’re already dating someone else.”

“Jeez, forgive me for my stupidness, but if I’d known before I would’ve given it a second thought!”

“Yeah? Well, now it’s too late for that isn’t it.”

Then he turned around and left. “How dare you! YOU Sasuke Uchiha, come back here you scaredy idiot!”

I opened the door of my room and looked outside; he wasn’t anywhere in sight.

“You’ll pay for this, you ass!”

I went back to my room and continued packing…the only difference now was that I was mad.

Some minutes later I went downstairs and put my luggage in front of the door where the rest of the luggage was.

Then I decided to take a walk near the house to calm myself.

While I was walking I saw Sasuke and Sakura speaking, so I hid myself behind some bushes.

Sakura: “you…you…you really mean it, Sasuke-kun?”

Sasuke: “of course I do, why would I lie about it?”

I heard a girly scream. “I do Sasu-kun! I will be your girlfriend!”

I felt my eyes go wide. WHAT!

I returned quickly but quietly to the house. I felt betrayed somehow, I don’t know why.

I sat down at the living room.

“Umi, what’s wrong?”

I turned around to see Yuki. “Oh, no. it’s nothing, really. Don’t worry.”

Yuki: “are you sure? I could help you if you want to.”

Me: “no thank you, Yuki-chan… hey; do you know when we will get going?”

He laughed a little. “We just have to wait for team 7 and Kakashi-sensei to come back from a ceremony at the new bridge.”

“They already finished it? Wow that was fast!”

I continued talking to Yuki for a while, when team 7 came through the door. “How was the ceremony?”

Naruto: “I now have a bridge with my name on it!”

Me: “really? That’s so great!”

Kakashi: “is everyone ready to go?”

“Yeah!”

We started waking outside the village and I pulled Sasuke aside for a second.

Me: “explain yourself, why are you dating Sakura?”

I saw him smirk: “why, do you actually care who I date or not? Who I like or not?”

Me: “I don’t. I just want to know why the sudden change, you know. Suddenly you tell me you ‘love me’ and the next second you’re asking Sakura out.”

“Maybe I realized I like her?”

“Yeah sure, I’m not stupid. Just tell me: are you trying to make me jealous or something?”

“Look, I don’t like where this is leading us, alright? I won’t talk about it.” Then he walked away from me and towards Sakura.

I groaned and continued walking along with Yuki.< <~~~~~

“Earth talking to Umi…answer, Umi!”

Me: “uh?”

Naruto: “we’re already here.”

I looked to the front and saw that we were a few yards away from the Konoha gates.

Misty: “you were unusually quiet this last half and hour…what were you thinking about?”

I looked at her: “oh, nothing really… I was remembering what had happened during this mission.”

Misty: “Oh right, you had never gotten out of the village before!”

I smiled and laughed. “Yeah.”

We went through the gates and then towards the Hokage’s.

Me: “do we have to come along?”

Kakashi: “not really, but if you want to…”

Naruto: “well then, I’m leaving.”

Sakura: “let’s go too, sasu-chan.”

Sasuke: “I’ll stay; you go if you want to.”

Me: “I’ll stay too; I want to know how you give the report of a mission.”

Yuki: “I’ll stay.”

I saw Sakura pout. “Alright…I’ll stay too just for you sasu-chan.”

Misty: “I’m leaving too.”

Naruto and Misty left.

Me: “you don’t have to stay, you know, Sakura? If you want to leave then do it, it’s not like I’m going to flirt with your supposed boyfriend.”

Sakura: “I don’t trust you anyways!”

Me: “Hn, fine. Do what the fuck ever you want.”

I followed Kakashi-sensei towards the Hokage's office.

Me: “Yuki…!”

Yuki: “yes?”

“You don’t have to come along either, if you want to, you can go with your family to tell them you’re OK, rest and then catch up with us…”

Yuki then murmured in my ear: “between you and me … I don’t trust Sasuke when he’s around you.”

I laughed. “I don’t either, but I know how to defend myself.”

“Are you sure? I can stick around until he leaves or -”

Me: “yes, you can leave if you want to.”

“Alright, take care…if he even dares to look at you I’ll –“

I laughed. “Don’t worry.”

He then left with a poof.

Kakashi: “what happened?”

Me: “Yuki had some business to take care of.”

Kakashi: “well then, he will miss the exiting job of doing a mission report.”

I smiled.

We arrived to the Hokage's and I got to see how reports are done, we turned in the report and left.

Sakura was snuggling with Sasuke the whole time.

I then remembered I really didn’t have a place to stay! I had Ino’s place, but I wouldn’t be there all the time, now would I?

I went back with the Hokage and spoke to him.

Me: “lord Hokage! I was wondering if you could help me out with a place to stay at…?”

Hokage: “ah, yes. Where have you been staying at lately?”

Me: “I have been staying over at Ino’s place…”

Hokage: “oh, yes. Alright, then here it is…” he took out some keys and a map and gave them to me. “here are the keys and map to your new house.”

Me: “thank you lord Hokage!”

Then I bowed and left.

I followed the map…and after a while I found where I was going to stay the rest of my staying in Konoha.

“You have got to be kidding me…”

I looked at the map again…and again…and again…

“Please no…please no…”

I looked up from the map to the house I had seen so many times in the show… Sasuke Uchiha’s house
♠ ♠ ♠
:) so...that's it. wait like my quizilla readers until i finish the next chapter! n__n :D