The Sisterhood Of The Traveling ***

The Phrase That Pays

I woke to the sound of hush voices and giggling. I didn't dare open my eyes to see whats going on.

The room fell silent and I only felt the presence of someones gaze on my back.
What the hell? Who's in here? I thought bitterly

I slowly rolled onto my side and opened my eyes carefully to see none other than Brian standing at the foot of my bed grinning like a kid in a candy store.

"What?" I spoke quietly while my eyes widened.

He chuckled darkly and said "Nothing."

"Bullshit tell me what the hell your doing in here!" I narrowed my eyes.

"Can I not wake up my best-est friend in the world?"

"Are you on crack Haner?" I checked while rolling out of my bed and headed towards the built in bathroom. I herd one last snicker before he left the room
I quickly walked in and locked the door. (You are never safe with my friends anymore)
I turned on the shower, stripped all of my clothes and immediately hopped into the shower.

After awhile, I started to use my shampoo/condition when it felt thicker then usual. I shrugged it off and massaged my skull with the sweet honey scented shampoo.

I froze.

This is an apricot scented shamp-- Fucking Haner!

I screamed out his name while jumping out of the shower, snatching a towel around my body and running out of the room.

When I reached the bottom steps, something wet was at the end and I slipped and fell on my ass. I herd laughter in the other room.

I turned to see all of my friends in the living room laughing their asses off, particularly Brian, who had tears in his eyes.

"What. The. Fuck!?" I hissed while standing slowly.

" Revenge Tay! " He managed to choke out.

"And what the hell did I do? Oh your so going to pay." Venom dripping from my voice.

~*~ FLASH BACK TO LAST NIGHT ~*~

"Do you think thats a good idea TayTay?" Val slurred while trying to keep her balance against Lacey.

"Of coarse, we know how much Brian loves his hair." I giggles drunkly. I staggered a bit but I managed to walk upon a passed out Brian.
I grabbed the sissors and hair dye and laughed evilly.

While all of the girlfriends watched, excluding Gena...she was doing some 'business' with Zack a few rooms over. I shuddered.Ew.

I somehow was capable of dragging Brian to the bathroom close enough to the sink. I finally had help with putting him in a chair from Michelle.

While Leanna got the water ready along with the dye I fixed Brian into position.

No sooner then a half an hour, Brian's entire head was lime green with pink spots like Johnny once had. And I had cut his hair super short while spiking it.

I took pictures and I put Brian in a weird position with some red lipstick on.

I love my pranks.


~*~ END OF FLASH BACK ~*~

I smiled to myself as I looked Brian over who was wearing a beanie at the moment.

"Sorry Hun, but my hair will never be as pretty as yours Bri Bri! " I said in a sickly sweet voice.

That made him freeze and send me a death glare. I soon found myself running around the house, clutching my towel for dear life.

Damn him!
♠ ♠ ♠
just so you know, this was when Brian had his longer hair and this is how he got it short
VERY LONG xD haa
comment,rate,appreciate :]
the real shit will happen next chapter