Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Twelve

Louisa’s P.O.V

“Alex, I don’t know what you mean.” I played innocent, I didn’t want to ruin Alex’s relationship with Elle, no matter how much I didn’t like her.

“I know she’s been staying stuff to you and I also happen to know that you might have a crush on me.” I stood up quickly, I couldn’t believe this is happening, the truth is out and I didn’t want it to be.

“I have to go.” I announced and went to run off somewhere, anywhere away from this mess, a sharp grip on my wrist stopped me from moving anywhere.

“I think it’s time someone started to face their problems instead of running away from them. Hun there's no shame in liking me in fact if I wasn’t single I would have asked you out by now.” I looked at Alex to see his gaze directed to the floor, did he really just say he would go out with me?

“I know she’s your girlfriend Alex but she warned me to not go near you so I haven’t.” I sat back down and sighed. I looked over at Alex who was staring at me, I had seen that look before and know what was going to happen next. I tried my best to stop it and to tell myself not to give in but I couldn’t help it, I still felt myself being pulled towards him like there was a force bringing us together. That’s when again I felt the warmth of Alex’s lips on mine for the second time in as many weeks. It was different this time though, whether it was because we were sober this time I do not know, it still felt amazing though and his lips were just like I remembered. When we pulled away the realisation of what we had done hit us and I looked down.

“We can’t keep on doing this Alex it isn’t fair.”

“So you remember that night too then.”

“How could I forget? It was magic but Alex we can’t keep kissing each other when it suits us there's too much at stake for you and Elle.”

“If Elle is the type of person everyone is telling me she is I don’t think I want to be with her anymore.”

“Well Alex I'm sorry but you can’t have both of us and I'm not going to sit for ages waiting for you to make a decision. I'm sorry Alex but you have to choose and I would rather you stay with her then mess me around for months and even years while you make up your mind.” I walked away after feeling stupid for not throwing myself at him and for being too harsh on him but at the same time happy that I acted in a mature manner about the whole situation.

Later on after my conversation with Alex I was sitting on my bus with the other members of All Time Low and Pete filling them in on the latest development. It had been three whole hours since and the band was due on stage soon which meant I had to be selling merchandise in half an hour. I thought that Alex had chosen to stay with his girlfriend; he would have talked to her by now surely if he was going to end it. Just as I finished the story I heard the door rattle and looked, speak of the devil Alex was standing there and he beckoned me to come over with his arm. I stood up and walked over to him then followed as he walked outside the bus, I stood opposite him confused at his actions.

“Everyone was right, she wasn’t any good for me and I only went out with her to fill a void. She wasn’t right for me at all but I know someone who is.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short :( Updates won't be as frequent over the coming week guys sorry. I'm only planning on about 5/6 more chapters? Comments are always nice if you'd like to cheer me up :)