Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Eleven

Alex’s P.O.V

“Alex I'm going shopping.” Elle’s voiced boomed through the whole bus, she had a problem with being quiet, she always liked to be heard, but that didn’t matter to me, ok it annoyed me a little.

“Do you want some money hun?” I asked getting my wallet out. Elle’s face lit up as she took a bundle of notes and walked out the door.

“How much did you give her?” Jack asked, seeing the whole spectacle.

“A couple of hundred…”

“A COUPLE OF HUNDRED!? That girl is going to bleed you dry Alex.”

“Where’s this coming from I thought you liked her. You can’t just go bad mouthing her.”

“I lied ok! We all lied none of us like her. We just think you’re going out with her for the sake of going out with someone and you could do so much better then that.”

“I can’t believe what I'm hearing, if you haven’t noticed I just so happen to like Elle and I don’t mind giving her money because she is my girlfriend and I would appreciate it if you didn’t lie to me in future cause I'm with her now and will be for a long time!” I was getting agitated, as was Jack. How dare he talk about my girlfriend like that! I don’t know what’s come over him, why was he angry all of a sudden.

“Why cant you just find a nice normal girl like, I don’t know someone like Louisa.”

“Louisa has nothing to do with this!” I snapped, I was scared that Jack had found out about that kiss.

“It bloody does when she happens to like you!” Jack covered his mouth and looked at the floor, he promised last night that he would never tell a soul. Louisa made everyone promise that what was said would stay on that bus and between those five people.

“And…and she said that did she?” I was taken aback, I did have feelings for Louisa sure but thought everything would blow over. This just complicates things.

“Yes but since you’re so in love with Elle then it doesn’t matter does it.”

“Is… is that why she hasn’t been here lately because she likes me?”

“That and your lovely girlfriend seemed to have a few words with Louisa so now she doesn’t want to hang around with any of us. She’s really upset Alex and I think you need to talk to her, at least be friends with her for God sake.” Jack built up tension once more, after the mood had died down a little bit.

“Are you sure?”

“Are you calling Louisa a liar? This is all from the horse’s mouth you know.” Jack mentally slapped himself again, he had broken Louisa’s trust, all he could hope was that it
was for the better.

“I need to talk to her.”

“No! You cant I promised I wouldn’t tell anyone she's gunna be mad at me if she finds out I’ve told you.”

“Well if my girlfriend has been saying stuff to her then I think I have a right to speak to her about it!” Alex put his famous grey hat on his head and walked off the bus in search for Louisa Jack gathered. He didn’t stop him, there was no point, he hoped she wouldn’t get mad at him, it just slipped out.

I walked round the to the other bus where the crew resided and asked if anyone had seen Louisa, half of them asked who she was and the others just shrugged. I rolled my eyes and growled at them all and walked in to the venue and went to where the merch would be sold that night, she was there working with her cousin. Why I didn’t check there first I don’t know, of course she would be working that’s all she seems to do all the time.

“Pete can you hold the fort for a moment I was wondering if I could talk to Louisa outside.” I was very nervous, I felt like I was sixteen again asking permission to date their daughter. Pete nodded and Louisa walked outside with me luckily, although I could tell she was uncomfortable.

“I want to know what Elle has been saying to you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Confrontation! :O I won't leave you guys hanging very long. Thank you to all the suscriptions and comments, they keep me going =]