Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Twenty one

Louisa’s P.OV

Tour was coming to an end, the boys were about to go onstage for their last show, I was allowed to watch them since Pete found a helper for me with the merch, I had gotten out of hospital two weeks ago but I still had some injuries and me being on my feet all day was not going to help. Me and Alex have had a lot of conversations over the last couple of weeks and we feel that we understand each other a lot more now. The boys were going to be off tour for three months and we decided that for the first few weeks I was going back to Chicago and he would be going to his family in Maryland and I would join him later. We didn’t want to get too intense too soon so we thought a couple of weeks apart, although they might be hard it will be beneficial for us. At this present moment in time however I was hugging the boys each in turn, saving Alex until last and giving them my well wishes.

“Knock their socks off guys like I know you will.” I smiled and followed them as they walked from the dressing room to the stage, I stopped at the side of the stage and was going to watch their set from there. To say it was an amazing and energetic show would be an understatement. All of the boys put every ounce of their energy in to their performances and technically they were outstanding. Even though they were smelly and dripping with sweat when they came offstage I couldn’t resist but to give them a congratuly hug.

“You guys were incredible, I am so proud of all of you!” I exclaimed sounding more like a fan girl then a girlfriend.

“Why thank you, your kindness means so much,” Jack joked and put his hand on his heart, I giggled and snuggled in to Alex’s side more, not caring he smelt like a sweaty teenage boy.

“Ready to go party?” Rian asked wiping himself down with a white towel.

“I think you boys better get changed first.” I smiled and saw off the end of a dramatic tour with an extremely fun party.

The summer came and went pretty quickly, I had spent half my time with Alex and we were preparing to go on the road again, this time round Europe. All of my injuries had healed up and I hadn’t felt this happy in a long time. Europe went by in a flash, as did warped tour and the UK. I was still the merch girl and still Alex’s girlfriend almost two years on, since that mishap with Elle nothing else has come between us. Until now, I have some news which could break our entire relationship. Alex said he wanted to cook for me tonight so I going to tell him then. It sounds like he wants this evening to be special and I don’t want to ruin it by telling him this but he has a right to know, we had so many more plans and now they are going to be ruined, I am scared to death about what he is going to say. Why wasn’t I more careful?
♠ ♠ ♠
Next one is the last folks =[