Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Five

“Hey asshole where’s your geek of a girlfriend?” I looked over to see Steve punching Alex on the arm, we had arrived in Chicago and everyone was busy getting the venue ready for tonight’s performance which meant I had a ton of work to do.

“Her names Louisa, she’s a friend and she’s working like you should be doing.” Alex replied coldly, I felt so guilty I really didn’t want this to happen, he shouldn’t get stick because of me. I sighed and carried on sorting out all the merchandise, since a lot went quickly we’ve had a new order in and I was busy sorting out sizes, designs, men and women’s t-shirts. Just as I was about to pick up the next top a pair of hands grabbed it before I could, I looked at the arms the hands were attached to and saw numerous tattoos. I smiled and hugged they owner right away.

“Whoa, whoa I missed you too kiddo.” He hugged me back a bit shocked, we were close but I have never been like this in front of people before. We usually just take the mickey out of each other all the time but knowing we both love each other really.

“I just haven’t seen you in a while that’s all,” I defended myself and started working again. I was so happy the bullying would stop because he is here.

“Well then your gunna be doubley glad at my news then. I’ve taken some time off to spend it on tour with my small yet favourite cousin.” I smiled wide, first off I got to see my cousin for a while for the first time in ages and secondly the longer he was here the less bullying I would have to encounter.

“Did I ever tell you I love you?” I smiled and hugged Pete again, he hugged back a little confused as to why I was so affectionate today and not ripping the piss out of him as I always tend to do, in good humour of course.

“Is it national hug Pete day or something?”

“Hey Louisa,” I heard and recognised the voice as Alex’s, I turned round, waved and was surprised when he pulled me into a hug. I smiled and breathed in his scent, his arms seemed to fit snugly around me like two jigsaw pieces slotting in to place. Oh God did I just think that? I think I have a crush on Alex Gaskarth.

“Sup dude,” Alex said letting me go so he could slap my cousins hand and give him a man hug.

“Not much just spending some time with my favourite cousin. I see you’ve already got to know each other,” Pete said giving me a sly smile. I rolled my eyes and the thoughts of I wish floated round in my head.

“Oi, Alex and lose...Louisa! And Pete what a nice surprise.” All three of us turned round and I smirked, it was a member of the crew and they obviously had to stop themselves from calling me a name because they saw Pete standing right beside me.

“How you doing there Tony?” Pete shook his hand then put them on my shoulder standing behind me. He liked to do this, I was the only person he could do this too because I was shorter than him, by about 4 inches in fact, that’s the only reason why I’m favourite cousin really.

“So what are we going to do to celebrate my arrival then?” Pete asked, he wasn’t one for heavy drinking but he liked parties and social gatherings which is why he bought that night club. He’s a huge socialiser.

“We could have a party in our hotel tonight after the show,” Alex suggested and I just rolled my eyes. I was by no means against parties, I just liked ones where I actually knew most of the people. I could see it happening now, Pete would be circulating round everyone talking and laughing to the very same people that have made this tour hell for me. The only other people I could talk to were the band but since they are the band everyone will be crowding round them and I won’t get a look in. I guess the bar will be my friend tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler-ish. The important bit is coming up in the next chapter.
Feedback please? Im not sure on this story