Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Seven for real

Louisa’s P.O.V
I awoke in my bunk and yawned rubbing my eyes, I didn’t get hangovers but for some reason I always got more tired after I had been drinking the night before. Last night...I remember sitting at the bar, I remember Pete not being there but most of all I remember Alex. We talked, what about I couldn’t tell you, I remember dancing and then, we kissed. I could not forget about that no matter how drunk I was, I can still feel his lips on mine and the way we just seemed to fit together perfectly. I keep trying to tell myself that we were drunk and that it wont happen again but a girl can dream can’t he. I yawned once more before deciding to push my lazy self off my bed and get some coffee. The crew had a separate bus from the band so I was surprised to see Jack and Rian sitting on one of the brown sofas which were situated opposite the little kitchenette area where the coffee machine was. Why were they here? Did they know about what happened last night? I smiled shyly and started to make my coffee.

“How’s the head?” Rian asked, a smile playing on his lips. I laughed a little and shook my head signalling it was a no go area.

“We just dropped off your cousin, he ended up on our bus last night, he got confused.” I laughed, it sounded like him.

“Where is he now?” I asked sitting opposite them sipping on my coffee.

“He just went in to the bunk area,” Jack explained, I just nodded, why were they still sitting here?

“Alex disappeared for a while last night, did you know where he was?” Rian asked with a smirk, oh God my nightmare has come true, they saw us how can I get myself out of this mess? Ok just think Louisa, think make up some kind of excuse, it wasn’t you out there you were in the ladies and hadn’t seen Alex most of the night.

“Not for long,” I mentally slapped myself, why can’t I lie?

“Oh right never mind then, we just assumed he might be with you since he was looking for you,” Rian explained. I smiled inside, he was looking for me? Wow he cared so much and it made me so happy, he was so sweet.

“He saw me for a bit then I went to bed,” I explained, that was the truth in a roundabout way.

“So are you happy that Pete is here? If I were you I would be mad at him for leaving you alone,” Jack said, eyebrows lowered.

“I’m really happy to see him yeah, and no I’m not mad cause that’s just him. He likes to mingle and talk to everyone and I don’t, I cant really stop him,” I shrugged. We were two different people and I am not in a position to tell him what he can and can’t so, its part of his character to talk to people.

“We didn’t really get to talk to you a lot before since Alex had hogged you all to himself, so tell me about you, how are you finding tour really?” Rian started up a conversation. I mentally thanked him for moving the subject away from Alex. I laughed a little at the comment about our last and first proper meeting, when I was on the bus Alex sat next to me the whole time and talked to me, not allowing any of the other guys a word in edgeways apart from hello and goodbye.

“It’s good yeah, I mean it was hard at first, it’s been really manic being on my own and some of the crew haven’t really been too helpful.” I looked down, I had not told anyone this apart from Alex, I don’t know why that just rolled off my tongue.

“Aww how so?” Jack asked, although I had a feeling they knew more then they were letting on.

“They just don’t really associate with me.” I didn’t really want to talk about it, I think the vibe came across in my speech and tone of voice because the boys nodded and said no more about it.

“Well wanna come and hang on our bus? It seems pretty dead on here,” Rian suggested. I nodded and rushed to get dressed, it wasn’t until I had taken one look in the mirror that I had realised I had made an effort. I walked back out and smiled at the boys announcing I was ready, and with that we left. I had a little spring in my step as I walked to the bus, I got on a big smile on my face. That smile got wiped off as soon as my eyes lay on the scene in front of me, Alex was on the sofa, with his arms round a girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back baby! I have a lot of chapters to upload in the next day =]