Spot Remover

The Tea

I was a tad apprehensive to accept this offer. I truly wanted to, but something, a little voice in the back of my head, was telling me not to.

"Ah, I see. This is a... Spot Remover, if you will. Completely undetectable to the receiver and doctors. It... cleans them out, sort to say." he paused, his bushy brow furrowing. "Remember the past, yet?"

"Of course. I could never forget," I assured. "I'm just... choosing wisely."

"Ah," he walked to his chair and sank into the worn wood seat. "Now, I see it, written in your eyes, the problem lies within yourself. you don't know what is right. Remove the 'spot' in your life and move on, or just live with it till the day you die. Is that correct?"

I nodded and squinted at the man, the dim lighting was effecting my vision slightly.

"Now listen here: Slip this into her drink and wait patiently."


I found myself in the kitchen fixing some tea for Anay. As expected, she was waiting up for me when I returned home with the Spot Remover.

"How to slip it in, you ask? When her back is turned, dump then Spot Remover into the tea and casually go about adding some for her."


I looked at Anay as she looked at the stars shinning brightly against the dark night sky. Focussing my attention back to the task ahead, I uncorked the small dirty vial and dumped the contents into the small ammount of sugar in the dish.

"Need some help?" her annoying voice drifted across the room.

"No, just adding sugar," I said, casually.

"Oh,"

Stirring the sugar in, I watched at the tea churned a faint green before returning to the milky brown color.

"...Hand her the tea and make her drink it."


"Here, Love. This'll make you fall asleep faster," I comforted as large, dark, bags were visible under her dark eyes.

She took the cup, thanking me, before she blew the top to cool it down. Her full lips parted to take in the tea. Her face scrunched up and I panicked, hoping she hadn't tasted anything.

"If you do it right, she won't taste a thing and the doctors won't find out how she died."

"What?"

"It's just hot."

The breif moment of panic that had swept over me subsided and replaced with anticipation. I watched her face eagerly, waiting to see how long it would take for the spot to be removed.

"Just act normal and wait for the Spot Remover to kick in. It should only take a few minutes. But do not, whatever you do, let her kiss you."


"Hun, it's hot in here and my throat is closing up," she broke off and stated gasping.

"What?" I pretended to act shocked and worried, but didn't move from my spot.

"I'm dying!" she exclaimed.

Before I could stop her, she brought her lips to mine and kissed my lovingly. As she pulled back, she wispered venomously, "Now, you're coming with me, Love!"