Shit, the Jonas are My In-laws

Rogue Jumped Out of a Window

The three of us sat in the very back of the benches in the shade with large sunglasses. Camila went on and on about the wedding details and such. My mom literally dragged me inside with the help of Dominic. Neither one of us would look or talk to each other since the incident.

"And REMEMBER!" My sister boomed on the microphone as she smirked our way. "Enjoy yourself, but don't RUIN my day."

"Bitch." Us hangover-ed drunks groaned under our breath.

"I heard that!" She boomed.

"Ahh!" I shouted jumping up and under a table. "Earthquake!"

"Evacuate!" Rogue and Christina shouted as they jumped under another table, nearly toppling it over.

"There are no earthquakes here." Dominic sighed as he tried to pull me out.

"Ummm." I looked down. "Volcano eruption! Tsunami!"

"Will you shut up?" Camila shouted.

"Drunks rule!" I cheered. "Brides drool."

"Kitzia, leave if you are not going to respect your sister's wedding." My mom glared at me.

"At least she isn't the pregnant one." Rogue accidentally spilled out loud.

"Rogue!" We all shouted.

"Oh shit!" He clamped his mouth shout with shocked wide eyes and jumped out an open widow.

"Aye, ya." I shook my head, immediately regretting it. "Oww." winced.

"You're pregnant?" All the abstinent Jonas turned to my shocked sister.

"Rogue!" She shouted as she looked for him.

"Are you?" Frankie asked as he looked her deeply in the eyes.

I stood up as I watched my sister freak out. She dropped her head with a few tears as all she could do was cry.

"You had sex, Frankie?!" His family shouted.

"You got her pregnant, and you two aren't even married!" Denise wailed into her husband's chest.

"I can't believe you did that, Franklin." Paul sighed as he stood up with his wife and walked out of the place.

"Mom! Dad!" Frankie shouted as he left me crying sister in her place.

My sister ran to me just as her fiance and his family abandoned her right there. She didn't stop sobbing on my shoulder. I felt like a baby just threw up on my shirt, without the disgusting stench of vomit though. Doors busting open made us all look up.

"The wedding is off!" Denise shouted as she stood there with Frankie looking down to the floor.

"Wait!" I shouted just as they were going to leave.

"What now?" Denise shouted. "Don't tell me that you are pregnant with one of my son's as well, you drunk!"

"Excuse me?" I shouted as I pushed my sister behind me. "What did you call me, you bitch!"

That made her and everyone still here gasp.

"I may be a drunk," I growled. "But unlike you, I don't take away other people's happiness like you do. You old godforsaken hag!"

"What happened?" Rogue and Christina came back in.

"You are the one who is fucked in every inch of her life!" She shouted at me. "You drink away your problems. Have unholly sex. You are a disgrace in the eyes of god!"

"Woah. Woah!" Rogue and Dominic stepped between us.

"She called our wedding off." Camila told them in Christina's arms.

"Who gives you the fucking right to take my sister's happiness and call the other a disgraceful drunk?!" Rogue growled at her in protective brother mode.

"If my daughter wants to marry your son and you son her," my mother stated calmly with authority, "they will wed. But speak about my girls that way, Denise, and I WILL kick your 'holly' ass."

"Shit." We all whispered in shock.

"We are leaving!" Denise said as she dragged Frankie out of the room.

"Frankie!" I shouted making him stop to look at me. "Don't walk out of their lives because of your mother."

"Please don't, Frankie." Camila sobbed.

"I. I." And with that they left, my sister wailing on the ground now.

"Why you!" Rogue growled like a mad man as he ran after them.

"Dominic, go." Christina, my mom, and me called him.

"Right." He nodded and ran as fast as he could after my brother, Hulk.

"I can't believe he did that." She cried in my mom's arms.

Shouts and things crushing made me jump up. "Crap." I pulled on Christina's arm. "The guys!"

"We'll be back." We said just as we rushed out of the room.