Status: Active.

Sorrow Sank Deep Inside My Blood.

Arguments.

"That's it. I can't stand this any more! I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. Everything just creeps me out, here." Charlie said, sitting up from the ground and brushing the dirt off her legs. She grabbed her bags and threw them over her shoulder before taking what would be her final glance at Brian.

"What? No! No, you can't go!" He spoke urgently, getting off the ground, shortly after. "Have you not been listening to me?" He spoke, plee glazing his face.

"What? That you've saved me from danger? What danger, Brian? Why me? You haven't told me shit all!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Yes. You're in danger. And I put you in it, so I'm going to get you out." He spoke, resting a hand on her shoulder.

"What danger? I should call the damn cops, right now. You've practically kidnapped me! I can't take this any more. We've been here three days, Brian. Three! I'm going to shoot myself, I can't stand this. What the hell are you waiting for?" She spoke, her temper causing a slight flush to her face. "Damn it. I haven't had a bath in three days! I smell god awful!" She said again, brushing his hand away.

"It's your funeral." Brian spoke, sighing, and heading back to his tree.

"What did you say?" She spoke, angrily, turning to face him.

"I said, 'It's your funeral.'" He repeated, looking as though he paid no particular interest.

"Oh. So I'm going to get killed. Great! I'm going to die." She said, sitting down in her spot.
"And why is that again, hmm? Oh, that's right. It's a secret!" She continued, exclaiming.

"You'll know when the time is right. And when I've figured out a plan, which I haven't." Brian spoke, impatiently.

"Well you've had enough time to think!" Charlie folded her arms across her chest, and huffed.

"Well, sorry I'm not a genius." He replied, closing his eyes and inhaling.

"Whatever. I'm going to get changed. Pass me my bag of clothes and my toilet bag, please." She said, standing up stubbornly and walking over to him - holding an arm out.

"Here." He replied, thankful that she had given up for the time being.

"My funeral. Pah." She grunted as she walked away.

Brian sighed, rolled his eyes and wished that he could sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! Yay!
There's only going to be a couple more chapters after this one, and I am thinking of making a sequel.
You guys let me know what you think! Pleeeease!