Status: Active.

Sorrow Sank Deep Inside My Blood.

Halloween

"At the first stroke of midnight, it'll be the 31st of October. Halloween. And our games will begin." Matt, the obvious leader spoke, in a tone which showed as such.

Jimmy and Johnny, the tallest and smallest of the group were standing next to each other. Considering the comparison, their expressions were mirrored, both of them practically bouncing off the roof tiles with excitement. Now and again, a little squee of delight would escape from their lips. Another member of the group; Zacky, was stood leaning against one of the towers of the Church they were stood on top, both hands tucked into his pockets balled into fists, eyes closed, and his mouth cocked up to one side in a sheepish, yet smug grin. Apparently, that was his way of showing excitement. The last member of the group, Brian, was leaning on the spire of the church, the furthest away from Matt. His arms were crossed, and a grin played fiercely on his lips.

The Church they were stood upon was the only one within the small town of Odenetin, but ironically, was the safest place for them to be. If anything went wrong, this would probably be the place people would search for them last, and so, it became a kind of meeting point for the five Vampires.

Odnetin was a city which distanced itself from most other places; it tried to make itself known by being unknown. By being different. Visitors came from all sorts of places to see what all the hype was about, and considering the lack of social places there, they never seemed to be disappointed.

"Are you all ready?" Matt spoke one more time, smiling excitedly himself. Everyone nodded in reply.

CHIME.

"GO!" He shouted about the noise coming from the clock tower behind them.

At that, they all sped off into their separate directions. Each person was giving a designated area; something in which changed each year to make the game fair. Everywhere was equal. Jimmy headed to the down-town area, Johnny towards the shops, Matt into the church, and would head towards where ever hadn't been hit afterwards, Brian towards the higher state areas and Zacky went after those wandering the streets.

The aim of their game was to see who could drain the most people by the first stroke of midnight; 1st November. They recorded their draining's in their "little black books", an inside joke which they had created when this all begun. The only rules were, never ever interact with a human, and never put a false name down. Of course all bodies would be checked in case.

Jimmy had won the past five years, Johnny the seven before than, Zacky once before that, Matt fifteen times altogether, and Brian... let's just say he won the rest.