Status: Active.

Sorrow Sank Deep Inside My Blood.

Devil In A Midnight Mass.

Matt swooped down the bell tower of the Church and landed with somewhat grace on the slightly squeaky floorboards, however, he didn't make a sound. He feet were hanging slightly over the hatch, but with his balance, he didn't topple over the edge. He crouched down onto his knees, and peered through the hatch, holding onto the sides with very little effort.

"Good evening, minister." He whispered, smirking sadistically to himself as he watched the mass stand up and open their hymn books.

Music began to slowly build up and fill the echoey building.

"Perfect." He whispered again, slipping his sunglasses off of his nose, and placing them in the back pocket of his jeans.

He jumped through the hatch and landed at the back of the service quietly, knowing no body would notice. Within five seconds, he's bolted and trapped every possible escape route there was. One completed, he sat himself on a vacant spot on the front row of the pews, folding his arms over his chest again, smirking.

"Oh my goodness!" And old woman shrieked next to him when he basically appeared out of no where. He simply looked up at her and winked, sliding his sunglasses back onto his nose. He then focused his attention on the minister.

Suddenly, the singing began to draw to a halt as more and more people realized what had just happened. The minister's eyes popped open wide, as Matt smirked directly at him. His breathe fell short, and his eye contact couldn't be broken. It was fair to say, this man was shitting himself.

"D-devil." He whispered at first, pointing a shaky finger at Matt, as he sighed and rolled his eyes.

Vampire! It's vampire! Matt thought harshly in his head, suppressing another eye roll, not that anyone would see it.

"R-r-run!" The minister shouted as people of all ages began to scream and head as fast as they could towards the doors.

Didn't they know it was never going to work?

Matt simply stood up and jumped over to the entrance door they were all trying to open, in a manner which made him look as though he was flying. The closest twenty to the door were obviously in peril. He simply walked over, one by one, and effortlessly snapped each of their necks, piling their lifeless bodies in a heap by the door, clicking his tongue impatiently with each victim. He then turned round to the remaining congregation; who in turn, edged a little further back.

At that, he made his way back over to the minister.

"Obviously, you all know that their is no escape. If I do say so myself, I'm simply too fast, too strong, and too witty." He smirked, drumming his fingers against his belt that hung loosely on his waist. "Try and run, and you'll end up like that lot." He gestured towards the corpses. His formality gave a his a vague charming nature, if it wasn't for the fact he was about to kill them all, now.

"Now. I've already lost twenty people. TWENTY! That's enough. So if you don't mind, everyone just cue up, and I'll make this quick and painless." He spoke like nothing bad was going to come from it.

"Where to start.." He whispered to himself, pondering.

"Of course! The minister!" He exclaimed, looking sadistically in his direction. The minister edged back until he was up against a wall; no where to run.

"Don't make this hard for yourself." Matt rolled his eyes again, moving closer to the minister, before grabbing him by the neck, holding his throat up to his mouth.

"Mmmm." He moaned, inhaling the fragrance that was more or less driving him crazy.

The minister let out a few small whimpers as Matt drew his lips closer to the main vain running through his neck. Slowly, but surely, he sunk his fangs into the perfect spot; draining him empty.

"Mr. Robert Sherwood. Minister. 54 Avenue Lane." He grinned, jotting the notes down into his 'little black book'.

"Next." He sighed, slightly bored, as an old woman made her way towards him.

----------------

The streets were cold, and almost pitch black due to the lack of street lighting. Houses lingered over the roads beneath them, casting earie shadows everywhere.

These streets were not places to wander in the middle of the night; unless you couldn't die.

Zacky; one of the clan, walked slowly along the streets with his hands in his pockets, looking for anyone he could. He kicked a few cans as he walked, showing obvious boredom.

Up to now, there was no one. Trick-or-treater wouldn't be out for at least another sixteen hours, and until then, he had to feed on whatever scum he could find.

Mostly hookers.

He'd come across two already, and took them out without them having a chance to breathe, let alone run.

Right now, he couldn't see anyone, nor hear, nor smell, within a 200ft radius; and it was fair to say he was bored.

He kicked a random beer bottle that tolled past him, and stood to watch it smash against the wall. Once everything was still and quiet again, he started off running.

"Stay away from me!" He heard a voice, a good 100 feet away from him; down a back alley, five minutes later. "I mean it, I have pepper spray!" He heard the voice screach again.

"Stay away from her." Zacky called, heroically, as he found a fifty-something an attempting to rape a twenty-something woman, whose tights were laddered and around her thighs at this point. She was leaning back against the wall, trying to get as far away from the man as possible, which wasn't very. The man had his hands on her hips and licked his lips as he smiled sadistically at her. There was no question he was drunk, she could smell the liquor on his breath, as she sobbed quietly, only hoping that it would be over soon..

In no time, he had pulled the man off of her, and held him up against the wall by the scruff of his neck, snarling with his lips curled over his teeth; a low rumble building in his chest. He bit his neck, in a conspicuous manner which left the woman wondering what he was doing to him. After a few seconds, the man was cold and lifeless, and his head hung from his shoulders. Zacky dumped him in the trash bin close by, before turning towards the woman. He had no time to write the mans details down, until he sorted the woman out.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" Zacky asked, realing his bate in. He smiled sheepishly, trying to make him look more and more innocent every second, and with every step he took towards her.

"Yes. Thankyou. What did you do to that man?" She asked, moving closer towards him, pulling her tights up slightly.

"I took care of him, ma'am, don't worry." He smiled down at the woman.

"How will I ever rep-" She started, before seeing the man's body. She looked up at Zacky, horror stricken.

"I could think of a way." He replied, finishing her sentence, lingering above her. There was no means of escape now, and quickly, he drained her, too, writing down the details shortly afterwards.

-------------------

Johnny, the newest and shortest of the group, was walking through the door of the twenty-four hour supermarket; looking bored and lonley. Like Zacky, his hands were shoved right into his pockets, and his head was down as he went.

From what he could hear, there was only about three more customers in the shop besides him; and a good ten workers. Not nearly enough for him to win, however he kept reassuring himself that he had at least another 20 hours, and plenty more shops to head into. Of course he couldn't come back to this one later.. it would become a crime scene within the hour.

Rolling his eyes, he walked into one of the isles were no one could see him. The shops owners were too stupid to install security cameras down this one. After making sure no one could see him; like Matt, he ran around the shop at lightspeed, locking any availabe exit, and shutting off all security cameras. When he was done, he went back to his original spot, and acted as though he was browsing through the toilet paper.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" A pretty, twenty-something excaimed, as the rammed her trolley into his foot, as she turned the corner. She smiled slightly at him.

"Don't apologise! I'm sorry." Johnny replied, edging in slowly.

"Oh? Whatever for?" She asked, completely confused. He walked over, and stroked her neck, worrying the girl more and more. He bit her neck sharply and quickly.

"Mary Bakerman. 24. Watermalt avenue." He said, slumped her body on the ground.

Once the blood rush has set in, he was off, destroying every security camera before they could get a glimpse of him, and draining everyone in sight, leaving them in a heap on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!
YAAAAAAAY!
Now, don't worry, each of the guys will get their turn.
I'm not basing the story on Matt; there's your first clue

Now, I have uber good plans for this story, so wait up, be patient, and they'll come around :)

Comments = (L)
xoxo.