Will It Be Forever

Part Fourteen- Bow chika...Bow?

Going into Matt’s place had never been so difficult. AJ was having a hard time just standing up straight around him. As soon as they left his car, their lips locked and never separated. AJ ran her hands up Matt’s body and to his head, tossing off his hat as they went inside. She heard him chuckle and she clutched onto the front of his shirt. The night had gone perfect and if this was going to happen…

Excitement pulsated through AJ’s body. She pulled back a bit and her own hazel eyes met the matching ones of her boyfriends. Her eyebrows furrowed together for a moment as he looked at her. “What?” He asked in a low, husky voice. Oh that voice. She was going to melt.

“Are you sure about this?” She asked and she touched the sides of his face with both of her hands. Her thumbs stroked his cheek as she watched him close his eyes for a moment. He opened them and gave her a small smile as he nodded.

“I’m sure,” he told her and leaned in. Their lips met and she felt his hands at the hem of her shirt. She pulled back as he lifted the shirt up and pulled it off of her. AJ copied the movement as they both started stripping off each article of clothing until they got to Matt’s bedroom and collapsed on the bed. She let out a laugh as she watched a grin spread across Matt’s face. His hands started to explore her body and it was then AJ realized that he hadn’t been intimate with anyone in two years. She could just imagine the things he was feeling.

Matt kissed her and trailed his lips down her neck to her breast area, taking time with each until he moved down lower. AJ felt herself building to a certain climax to come at the end just by him touching her. It felt like she had been waiting for something like this for a long time. She let out a small moan when she felt his fingers flick over her womanhood.

She felt him growing and she wanted more. Her hands went to do their own searching, gripping onto his shaft and moving her hands up and down while he pumped his own fingers in side of her. She tightened a bit around him as their lips met and he swallowed in her moan, silencing her as her hips bucked against his fingers. She was ready to go when Matt pulled out. He bit down gently on the skin of her bosom and chuckled a bit, sending shivers down her spine.

He replaced his fingers with his member, sliding inside of her. A gasp escaped her lips. The feelings of ecstasy had taken her off guard bit she let her mind go, not thinking about anything. Her fingers trailed up his arms as they moved together. She gripped onto him tightly and moved her hips against his own. He leaned her back and his mouth trailed over sensitive spots. AJ nuzzled her face into his neck as she rolled them over, moving up and down in fluid motions matching Matt.

His hands gripped onto her hips and she heard sounds that matched her own come from Matt. She smiled at him as she leaned down, kissing him as she felt herself release and Matt follow only seconds after. Then he had done something that had never happened to her. Usually a man was never intimate after the act was finished and they either left or didn’t want to touch her but Matt was different… His defined and muscular arms wrapped around her body, keeping her close as if he never wanted to let her go.

AJ had to admit. She loved the feeling…

-Time relapse-

Her arm shot out, searching for a warmness that had been taken away from her. Her eyes flickered open as the sunlight came in through the blinds on the window. She let out a small groan, knowing that Matt wasn’t there anymore. It took her a moment to realize where she was and she could feel her face getting hot. She hadn’t spent the night at a guys house in a long time. She ran a hand over her face and sat up. She could hear voices carrying to the bedroom from down the hall. She raised an eyebrow and dressed.

AJ dressed back in her clothes and headed out of the bedroom. She looked around to see where Matt was and then she heard his voice again. “I don’t know what it is about her,” she heard him say. Her heartbeat started to pick up and it felt like it was pounding on her chest, threatening to break through.

“So you really like her don’t you?”

Oh God. AJ swallowed hard and looked to the ground. She knew that voice. Brian was here. She bit her lower lip for a moment, wondering what he would say. “I think… I think I’m really starting to fall for her man,” she heard Matt say.

AJ leaned against the wall and brought a hand up to her forehead. She felt so guilty about not telling him the whole truth about how and why she hadn’t given up on him, which ultimately led to why they were dating. He was going to hate her and she just knew it but she couldn’t keep it from him anymore, not if…not if he loved her.

Love…

It was a complicated word. Maybe she was just imaging things. Maybe he hadn’t meant it like that and she was taking it the wrong way. After all, he hadn’t exactly come out and actually said THAT word. She brought up her hands and ran them through her hair, collecting herself before she stepped out from behind the wall. She smiled a bit at Brian and then looked at Matt. “Good morning,” he said to her.

“Morning,” she said back as he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

“Breakfast?”

AJ shook her head. “No thanks,” she told him. “I think I should really get going.” She lifted a hand and touched his arm. “I’ll see you tonight?” She asked with a small raised eyebrow. Matt nodded and she smiled. She turned to look back at Brian. “Nice seeing you Brian,” she said as she walked towards the door to leave. As she stepped out she heard him say…

“Man I bet she’s got a fine ass.”

“And you’ll never see it,” she heard Matt tell him. She let out a small chuckle and shook her head. Man, she was in deep. She swallowed hard and went to her truck. She got in and leaned back into her seat. AJ scratched her temple for a moment and bit her lower lip.

Tonight… They were going to have a talk.