Never Want to Let You Go

Pumpkin Pants

Thank you to 1girlofyourdreams on quizilla for this beauty! Isn't it so adorable?? I love it! =)
Image

KATY’S POV

“Hi pumpkin pants,” Joe spoke enthusiastically as he entered my room, using his key so he didn’t have to bother knocking.

“Pumpkin pants?” I chuckled.

“I’m trying out nicknames,” he plopped down onto the bed next to me.

I glanced at him, amusement in my eyes. “You’re gonna have to do a little work.”

“Pookie pie?”

I rolled my eyes with a giggle.

“Sweet cakes? Hot cakes?” He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

“You’re lame Joseph Jonas,” I teased and gave him a playful shove, a wide grin on my face.

“It’s nice seeing you smile,” he told me sweetly.

I felt my cheeks darken as I looked away in embarrassment.

“Are you feeling better?” He asked as he pulled my hand into his.

“Yes,” I looked up at him. “All thanks to you.”

He sent a warming smile my way before placing his lips softly on mine. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I echoed with a smile.

He lifted his head and left a small kiss on my forehead.

“I think you need to go to bed, though,” I told him as he chose to rest his head on my shoulder.

Whyyy?” He whined.

“Because it’s getting kinda late and you’ve got a busy day tomorrow with all your rockstar stuff,” I listed off.

“Ok, mom,” he replied, sounding like a teenager with an attitude.

I chuckled. “Plus, I need to shower.”

“Damn hygiene,” he muttered as he lifted his head from my shoulder.

I giggled before standing from the bed.

“No, don’t goooo,” he whined, pulling me back in front of him and placing his lips on mine.

“But I have tooooo,” I mimicked his whining.

“Why don’t I join you?” He wiggled his eyebrows at me perversely.

I rolled my eyes. “Such a pure little boy, huh?”

“Can you blame me? You are a fine woman.”

I giggled with a light blush. “And I thought you got over your horniness from earlier.”

“Nope, never.”

I let an amused smile slide across my face. “Well, I’m gonna leave you to fantasize, I gotta get in the shower now. You can let yourself out.”

“Sure thing pancake,” he replied as he leaned back on my bed with a smirk, watching me closely as I entered the bathroom.

There was something about that smirk that had me a little worried, though.

--

I knew exactly what that smirk was for once my shower was over and I realized that I didn’t have any clothes to change into. The only thing in the marble bathroom was a towel. Just a towel.

I dried myself off quickly before tying the towel securely around my body, knowing exactly who was going to be waiting for me once I got out.

I shut off the bathroom light and opened the door slowly, hoping that Joe had smirked for the hell of it and not the reason that I thought he did.

But of course, guess who was sprawled across my bed looking up at me in amusement?

“Forget something?” He asked, that same smirk still on his face.

“You’re terrible,” I muttered before heading towards my suitcase to grab some clothes. “And perverted. And too horny for your own good,” I mumbled while I dug through my suitcase, cheeks burning in embarrassment.

“You should’ve just let me join you,” I heard his smooth voice appear behind me.

I felt my breath catch in my throat as he placed his lips seductively on my shoulder, kissing towards my neck. It was too easy to get my towel off…

He swiftly turned me around to face him, his lips finding mine aggressively.

I was lost, in the kiss and the feeling of his hand sliding underneath my towel to graze over my bare thigh and side.

My heart rate quickened, my breath shortened, and my nerves began to burn. It was intoxicating. And his tongue burying deep in my mouth made me want to drop my towel and tear off his clothes.

But I had to pull away, my chest inflating and deflating quickly.

“Joe, I don’t think this is right,” I told him breathlessly. “As much as you’re making me want to right now, I can’t make you go against your ring. Even if we don’t go all the way, I feel like this is going against your promise. There is nothing on under this towel.”

“It’s my ring and promise, don’t worry about it,” he told me, his eyes bearing into mine, lust-filled. I didn’t know what had gotten into him, but he definitely was horny.

He searched my eyes for another moment before returning his lips to mine, leaving a long kiss.

“Can I take it off?” He asked, separating our lips once more, his hand flicking the towel in acknowledgment.

“I don’t know,” I told him hesitantly, wanting to shed it all and be with him, but feeling wary of exposing my body to him. I was still just a self-conscious teenage girl and I was still hesitant about his ring. “I don’t know if I feel comfortable showing my body to you.”

“Can I just touch you? I won’t even look, I just want to feel you,” he told me, his eyes pleading, his hand running up my side, causing his thumb to graze lightly over my breast.

“I still don’t know about your ring. I respect that decision and I don’t want to make you go against it,” I replied, nervous about the whole thing.

“Don’t even think about the ring,” he told me as he slid it off and set it onto the dresser. “I just want to touch you,” he added in a whisper.

I inhaled deeply, knowing that he just wanted to be affectionate and intimate. He didn’t want to hurt me; he just wanted to show me love in a deeper way.

He kept his eyes on mine for another moment as we stood in silence, his eyes searching mine deeply. I was nervous, and excited, and happy, and worried. I couldn’t control all the feelings that were rushing through my body at that moment, and the longer I thought about it, the more my hormones were telling me to go for it.

He gave me one last look before pulling away from me and heading towards the door, flicking the cream colored light switch down. As a sea of darkness came over us, I listened as he dead bolted the door, making it impossible for someone to walk in on us.

“There,” he whispered as returned to in front of me in the darkness. “Just touch,” he spoke softly as he brought a hand up to my cheek.

The pace of my breath quickened, thoughts rushing through my head. Even if there was doubt in my mind, the answer was simple.

“Ok,” I replied. “I’m all yours.”

He released a shaky breath before bringing his lips to mine, kissing me softly, almost nervously. It took a moment for him to gain some confidence and kiss harder, with obvious want.

He began to kiss me hungrily and lustfully as he slid his tongue into my mouth, pushing his body flush up against mine; his eager lower half pressing into me.

He held me tightly up against him as our mouths moved together in rhythm and our tongues battled it out.

We remained in a heated kiss for a few moments before I disentangled the arm that he had snaked around my waist and took a step back from him, breaking our heated kiss. I listened to his heavy breaths as I quickly pulled my towel off, somehow finding self-confidence, before returning to his grasp.

He was hesitant at first, shocked that I had removed the towel myself before letting his arms wrap securely around me, remaining on my bare back; too soon to explore.

His kisses were rough and full of desire as he finally got the nerve to move his hands slightly, running them along my back before landing on my sides. My hands found the hem of his shirt before I slipped them under to feel his warm and smooth skin. I dragged my hands up his stomach and chest before he pulled our lips apart to help me remove the garment.

He let out a loud breath of air before kissing me again, but keeping our bodies apart, too scared to let our bare chests touch yet.

We were both nervous; we had never done something like this before.

I moved my hands to his pants, quickly unhooking his belt and unbuttoning them before tugging the denim down his legs. He pulled away from me to kick them off before stepping in front of me, mere inches keeping our bodies apart.

“Touch me,” I whispered before he took a breath and then closed the gap between our bodies, letting our bare limbs finally touch. My nerves continued to burn throughout my entire body, making me glad that he still had his boxers on. Removing them would have made things too heated.

He pulled my body as close to his as he possibly could, letting our chests press firmly together. His erection grew from the action, pressing more into my thigh.

He kissed me passionately as we gripped tightly onto each other, both nervously excited.

His mouth stayed attached to mine as he led me to the bed, letting me lay back before he climbed on top of me.

His mouth fought aggressively with mine as his hands finally began to wander; and they got straight to the point. One landed confidently on my breast while the other gripped onto my side. I began to moan as his hand massaged me, causing a rush of pleasure to run through my body.

“I want you,” he groaned as he moved his lips from my mouth to my neck, his eyes glazed over in lust.

He left a trail of kisses down my body as he moved from my neck to the middle of my chest, before continuing down my stomach.

My hands buried into his mess of hair as he stopped just underneath my belly button, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach, nervously waiting if he was going to go any lower.

His tongue grazed over my lower stomach, just under my belly button, as his head battled over what he was going to do. Going lower would’ve taken our relationship to a whole new level and despite the fact that my body was aching for him to do so, I wasn’t exactly sure if we were ready for that.

He left one long kiss where he was before he made up his mind; he went one kiss lower before making his way back up my body, leaving a kiss on every centimeter skin in his trail.

He paused once he reached the middle of my chest, leaving a kiss before slowly moving to the left. It was torturous as he moved as slow as he possibly could towards my breast.

Just as his mouth moved over my nipple, his head perked up quickly. “What was that?” He snapped.

“What was what?” I asked, slightly confused and flustered, breath entering and exiting my mouth heavily.

“Shh,” he whispered as we listened in the darkness. I was about to tell him that he was just hearing things when I heard someone at the door.

We froze as we listened, hoping that it wasn’t our door that somebody was at. It was another second before we head someone trying to push the door open.

“Oh shit,” I exclaimed before pushing Joe off of me. He scrambled for his clothes on the floor as I ran towards my suitcase, hearing a voice bellow through the door.

“Katy? Why the hell is the door locked?” Rita yelled as I tried to pull on my clothes quickly.

I couldn’t decide if it was a good thing or bad thing that it was Rita at the door. It was good that it wasn’t a parental figure, but bad because now we were in for endless teasing.

“Are you dressed?” I asked Joe as I finished putting on my clothes. I felt around on the floor for my towel before grabbing it and chucking it into the bathroom.

“Yeah,” he replied before I arrived at the door and turned on the lights. I took a quick look around the room and at a flustered Joe before pulling the door open.

Rita raised her eyebrows at me as she walked into the room.

I felt my face burning in embarrassment as I shut the door. This was awkward. She knew something was up since Joe was there.

She looked between us before Joe decided to speak.

“I was just about to get going,” he mumbled as he grabbed his shoes off of the floor. “I’ll see you later.”

He took a quick glance at me before making his way towards the door and out of the room.

It almost felt like Joe was a little angry. Either that or the room was just very intense.

Rita smirked at me as she stood with a knowing look on her face.

“What?” I asked, trying to act innocent.

She rolled her eyes as she made her way towards her suitcase. “You guys were totally caught in action.”

“How do you know that?” I tried to play it off.

“Because your hair’s a mess and your shirt’s on inside out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this doesn't even begin to cut it, but sorry??

I could make a list of excuses as to why I could update last week, but I hate making excuses.

I am just sincerely sorry it took so long and hope you guys aren't too mad or upset.

Every time that I think that things are gonna calm down and I'll have time to chill and write, they don't.

I'm going to try really hard to get back on schedule and update at least once a week, though.

I am really really sorry!

And THANK YOU to everyone who has stuck around to still read. I know how easy it is to give up on a story and I appreciate that you didn't. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

It is pretty long and steamy, though...