Never Want to Let You Go

Temptation

Joe's P.O.V.

And there she stood; there Katy stood.

She had on a short, bright yellow dress and matching bright yellow heels. Her hair was full with curls and her bright blue eyes popped from her eyeliner.

She not only looked beautiful, but hot.

And most importantly, she was here, at the concert. Here in Mountain View at the Shoreline Amphitheatre; at the location of the concert.

I stared at her, completely frozen in my place.

I let a smile spread across my face before I finally spoke. "Katy Cowndrie," I paused as her smile grew. "Get your ass over her."

She let out a giggle before running towards me; jumping into my arms once she reached me.

I held onto her tight and refused to let go, even when her feet were firmly back on the ground.

I don't think she minded, though, her arms remained tightly around my neck.

I could only imagine her beautiful smile, not once leaving her face.

"I love you, Joe Jonas," she whispered, bringing butterflies to my stomach, her lips a mere inch from my ear. "And I wouldn't have missed this concert for the world."

I smiled, loving the feeling of her in my arms and hearing her sweet voice.

And I couldn't believe that she was actually here, at the concert. I totally and completely believed that she wouldn't be able to make it. I was definitely fooled.

"Alright love bugs," Kevin interrupted us. "I hate to break up your little moment, but we've got to get going. The concert will be starting soon."

Katy and I reluctantly separated, both grinning like idiots.

I wrapped an arm around her waist tightly and placed my lips onto hers. "And I love you, Katy Cowndrie."

She leaned into me, resting her head in the crook of my neck, as we followed Kevin, Nick, and Big Rob backstage towards the buses.

"I'm not letting you go," I told her sternly. "I don't care if you have school stuff left to finish, I'm kidnapping you. I have missed you too much."

She let out a giggle. "Well, lucky for you," she smiled up at me. "You don't have to let me go. You're stuck with me until September."

"What?" I stopped in my tracks as we were almost to the bus, staring at her.

"I'm leaving with you guys tonight. I finished all my school stuff!" She exclaimed, her eyes wide and excited.

I stared at her in shock for a moment before quickly pulling her into another hug.

She. Was. Amazing.

"Thank you," I whispered to her, a wide grin glued to my face.

She leaned back from me, making enough room to send me a sweet smile before crashing her lips onto mine.

I was a bit shocked by the force of the kiss at first, but after regaining my composure, I held her against me tightly.

She kept her arms around my neck as I kept mine on her lower back. I was very tempted to move my hands down a little lower, though, as thoughts of how short the dress was kept coming into my mind.

I was having a really hard time controlling myself. I had missed her so much, and she had to be in that damn dress...

The temptation only got worse as she slipped her tongue into my mouth and pushed her body more into mine.

That short, little dress kept dancing through my head…

And how easy it would be to take it off with my curious hands…

Calm down Joseph.

I had to remind myself that we were in a public place, with my family somewhere nearby.

I moved my hands up slightly, as if it would make the temptation go away.

I finally decided to end the heated kiss, realizing that that was the only way to prevent myself from doing something naughty.

We stared at each other, both grinning with flustered cheeks, as we tried to calm our breathing.

That's what you get after one long week of being away from each other, two horny teenagers.

"You look amazing." I finally spoke, stepping back so I could fully check her out.

Just what I needed: a better visual.

She smiled bashfully as I held her hands in mine. "Thank you," she replied embarrassedly.

"Seriously, you look hot." I stated bluntly, pulling my eyes away from her body to look at her blushing face.

This was going to be a tough concert, knowing that she would be there…and in her sexy little dress.

Let's just say, we didn't need any more pictures of Joe Jonas "happy" on stage circling the web.

She giggled. "Well, you're not looking too bad yourself, Jonas."

I smiled at her sweetness, although I couldn't see how she thought I looked good. I was in an old ZZ Top shirt and my usual skinny jeans.

"Thank you, Cowndrie." I told her as she smiled at me. "Yellow's a good color for you, though. Good choice."

"Why, thank you." She chuckled. "I was going to go with the whole high heels, red dress thing, but I figured that would be too cliché.

"And plus I totally have to match you. Mama Jonas told me that you were wearing yellow. Red and yellow wouldn't look so good together." She confessed, smile still shining brightly on her face.

"Wait a second, my mom knew you were coming?" I stared at her.

"Yeah." She replied innocently.

"Who else knew?"

"Um," she began. "Rita, of course."

She looked at me hesitantly.

"And?" I urged her to continue.

"Nick."

"And?"

"Papa Jonas."

"And?"

"Big Rob." She scrunched her face up.

"You mean there's more?"

"Frankie."

"What?" I stared in shocked, eyes wide. This girl was good. She managed to get everyone around me in on it, but still kept it a secret. "So pretty much everyone around me knew?"

She smiled innocently. "Yeah, except for Kevin."

I chuckled, pulling her into a hug. "You're good."

"Thank you." Her sweet laugh filled my ears.

"C'mon Katy, we've gotta get out there. Demi's already on!" Rita rushed towards us urgently.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked in confusion.

"We're gonna watch the show from the audience." Katy grinned.

"Really?" I was shocked and a little excited.

I had to admit, though, I was now starting to feel a little nervous for this show. I had a girlfriend to impress.

A girlfriend in a very short, yellow dress to impress.

"We'll be towards Kevin's side of the stage, three rows back." She told me, her eyes bright with excitement.

"I'll keep an eye out for you." I flashed my toothy grin before kissing her. "Just be careful, alright?" I told her, slightly worried that she'd be out in the middle of all the fans.

"Don't worry, Big Rob and the other security guards know we'll be out there." She informed me. "So they'll make sure we're alright."

I leaned forward and kissed her again.

"And you know that you need to hurry back to the bus after the show?" I told her. "Since we're leaving like immediately afterwards."

She smiled. "Yep. We're coming back after Burnin' Up and before the encore songs, so we'll probably be back to the bus before you are."

I rolled my eyes. "You've been planning this for awhile, huh?"

She smirked. "Maybe." She kissed me. "I'll see you later."
♠ ♠ ♠
There it is! Chapter two!
And you guys thought I was going to have Joe get mad at her. ;D I didn't feel like being that evil...

Thank you for reading! =)
And let me know what you think! I love receiving comments!

And also, don't forget about that yellow dress. It will be featured later in the story with the leopard print lingerie...;D

Oh and one more thing, I was wondering how I should refer to the forth installment of this series. Y'know how there's sequel, triquel, etc...well, what do you call the forth one?? And the fifth? Any ideas??