Never Want to Let You Go

Dirty Things in Hotel Bathrooms

Thank you so much to Lily(outofstyledreams) for this beautiful banner! I still LOVE it! =)
Image

“Before you change out of that dress, come here a second.” Joe pulled me from where I stood in front of my suitcase and into the bathroom with him.

“Joe, what are you doing?” I asked as he kicked the door shut and lifted me onto the counter.

“Joe!” I squealed.

He didn’t even bother replying. He pulled my face roughly into his, kissing me hard and passionately.

I was quite shocked. He had never kissed like that before.

He slid his tongue into my mouth and pulled me into him, getting straight to business.

I slipped my arms around his neck as his hands traveled from my cheeks to my curled hair to my neck, holding my face as close to his as possible.

He leaned back, making for a small gap between us, before moving his hands slowly, almost nervously, down my body. They went from my neck to my shoulders before landing on my breasts. I had to smile as he paused there, scared that he had gone too far.

He lifted his lips from mine for a moment to look eagerly into my eyes. I knew he was looking for approval, without speaking any words.

“It’s okay,” I whispered to him before reattaching my lips.

We continued exploring every centimeter of each other’s mouths, as his hands pressed softly on my breasts before he continued them downward. They slid down my sides before resting on my thighs.

I had a tingle on every millimeter of skin he touched.

He parted his lips from mine and left a trail of kisses down my jaw to my neck, where he paused to leave a small mark.

I let out a moan at the feeling of him sucking and nibbling on my neck.

He smiled before trailing back up to my mouth, and re-entangling his tongue with mine.

His hands began to wonder up my thighs, leaving goose bumps in their path, until they reached the hem of my dress.

They paused momentarily before sliding under the dress and higher up my thighs.

Another moan escaped my mouth as they reached the lacey bottom of my underwear. I loved the feeling of Joe’s hands in territory they had never been before.

“I love that dress,” his voice was husky as he separated his mouth from mine for only a short moment before diving his mouth back into mine.

I pulled myself closer to him, once again closing the gap between us that he had recently created, and I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist.

I could finally feel what I had done to him; I could feel his erection as I pressed my body even more into him. He moaned at the feeling and removed his right hand from under my dress to pull me as close to him as humanly possible.

He really did like the dress.

The heated moment continued; our faces glued together, tongues battling like it was World War II. My hands wondered from his hair to his neck and back to his hair, feeling a small amount of perspiration at the nape of his neck from the heat.

He finally removed his left hand from under my dress to grip onto my side as he kissed me fiercely.

I think he would’ve ripped my clothes off and done me right there if it wasn’t for the ring on his left hand and family in the next room.

--

After a good ten more minutes of intense kissing, Joe broke away, completely breathless.

My chest rose heavily as did his, both of us trying to catch a little breath before speaking.

“I love you,” he breathed out before bringing a hand up to hold my face. His other hand remained low on my back, still holding me close to him.

I looked into his dark eyes, desire burning heavily in them. He brought his lips back to mine, kissing them softly and lovingly this time.

He separated from me again before helping me off of the counter.

We were both red in the face with a little bit of sweat forming at our hairlines. It felt very warm in the small hotel bathroom.

“I love you, too.” I replied before giving him another kiss, this one with intensity and passion.

He held onto me tight, wanting to continue what we had been previously doing, but he knew that we couldn’t with the rest of the Jonas clan just a couple of walls away.

“You better get out of here before mom and dad notice you’re gone.” He warned me as our swollen lips separated, a devious grin on his face as he grabbed a hold of the doorknob.

“Alright, you naughty boy.” I teased.

He chuckled before opening the door and peeking out to make sure the coast was clear.

Once it was safe, he let me slip out of the door.

And of course, Rita chose that moment to enter the room.

She eyed me suspiciously, noticing my flushed face and crooked dress, before speaking. “And where have you been?”

I giggled, the moment previous flashing through my mind. “Joe loved the dress.”

She stared, mouth agape.

“Score for the Katykins!” She exclaimed before plopping down onto one of the beds and turning on the TV.

--

After finally getting out of my much-liked dress and into my pajamas, I joined Rita in watching an episode of E! News. It had been awhile since I caught up on the latest gossip.

And before too long, our favorite fro bro joined us in the room, snuggling up to Rita as new gossip was announced through the screen.

“We have big news tonight; it appears that the middle JoBro is not back on the market. Despite Us Weekly’s rumors that the teen heartthrob broke up with his stunning, non-famous girlfriend via a text message last week, they are still together and happier than ever, according to an inside source.

“The bubbly brunette was spotted at the JoBro’s concert last night dancing and singing along to all the boys’ songs.

“And if that wasn’t enough proof, Joe even made a point to dedicate a song to her, and instead of the famous ‘high heels, red dress’ line in Burnin’ Up, he slipped in ‘high heels, yellow dress’. Coincidently, she was wearing a yellow dress.”


Bubbly brunette?” I stared at the tv. “How the hell am I bubbly?”

Nick snorted. “Bubbly is fitting.”

“Thanks Nick, you make me sound so intelligent.” I chuckled. “Bubbly.

“Well, that’s a lot better than Perez Hilton referring to Miley Cyrus as a slut every chance he gets.” Rita offered as Joe finally exited the bathroom from his shower.

“But she is a slut,” I replied.

“Alright, touché.” She replied, as Joe looked at us funny.

“I don’t think I even want to know,” he shook his head before throwing his dirty clothes and towel on top of his suitcase.

We all laughed before Nick spoke. “E! News called your girlfriend bubbly and she’s offended by it.”

“I wouldn’t say that I’m offended, but they kind of made me sound stupid.” I countered Nick’s words.

“I think bubbly is fitting,” Joe informed us as he climbed across the bed and pulled me into him in a hug.

“That’s what I said!” Nick exclaimed.

Rita and I laughed as Joe tightened his grip around me.

“Why did you change out of the dress?” He pouted.

I chuckled. “Because it wasn’t very comfortable.”

“But it looked good and that’s really all that matters.” He replied. “I think you should put it back on…”

I laughed. “Yeah right. I have an even better idea.”

“And what might that be?”

“I think this bubbly brunette needs to go to bed.” I offered as I tried to scoot out of Joe’s grip.

“Way to kill a moment,” Joe exclaimed dramatically.

I snorted out in laughter. “You’re so weird, that wasn’t even a moment.”

He turned his face into a frown. “To me it was because every second with you is a moment.”

An adoring smile fell across my face as I stared at him, completely blown away by his sweet words.

“I think you should walk me to my room to tell me goodnight,” I heard Rita mutter to Nick before they quickly exited the room, leaving Joe and I alone to have our Hallmark moment.

“You’re sweet,” I told Joe quietly as his face came closer to mine. “Thank you,” I whispered before his lips landed on mine.

It was a sweet and soft kiss, but nonetheless meaningful.

“I’m glad you’re here now.” He told me as his face rested inches from mine. “I missed you.”

I smiled. “Me, too.”

“And now we can sneak off into hotel bathrooms and do dirty things.” He offered amusedly. “We couldn’t do that before when you weren’t here.”

I grinned with a chuckle. “Excellent point.”

He gave me one last kiss before helping me off the bed. “It’s so not fair that we’re not allowed to stay in the same room together.”

I laughed. “I don’t blame you’re parents for being worried. You weren’t the most innocent boy today.”

He smirked with a chuckle.

“But Lily and Kevin get to stay in a room alone together.” He defended.

I smiled. “And Lily and Kevin are adults.”

“Well, you need to hurry up and become an adult then. You’re taking way to long to turn 18.” He replied playfully.

“Alright, I’ll work on that one,” I laughed. “Goodnight Joe.”

“Goodnight Katy,” he told me softly. “Sweet dreams.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Steamy...?

Let me know what you think!!!