Never Want to Let You Go

Mario Kart

Thank you Lils(outofstyledreams)! I'm still in love with this banner...=)
Image

“Alright, it’s just going to be you two on the bus for today.” Denise informed Joe and me. “Nick and Rita are out on a date, Kevin and Lily are out shopping, and Paul and I are taking Frankie to the movies.”

She hurried across the bus to grab her purse. “And I expect Joseph to get all of his schoolwork done. We need to send in that last packet soon so you can hurry up and graduate already.”

She stopped by the both of us to give us a kiss on our foreheads before heading towards the door. “Katy, can you please make sure he gets his work done?” She gave me a pleading look once she reached the door.

“Sure thing,” I chuckled before she offered a wave and left the bus.

Joe turned to look at me, a sweet and innocent look across his face.

“Don’t even try that with me,” I told him sternly. “Go get your work done.”

“But I don’t want to,” he pouted as he sauntered over to the table.

He could be worse than a little kid sometimes.

--

“You know what sounds good?” Joe looked over at me from the table.

I could see why Denise had left me the responsibility of making sure he got his work done.

It was ridiculously hard.

Every five minutes he had something new to tell me.

I glanced up at him from my book, an irritated look on my face as I waited for him to continue.

“Cupcakes!” He exclaimed, an excited grin on his face.

I couldn’t help but smile at his adorable expression.

“How about we make a deal?” I began. “If you can sit quietly and do your homework for the next thirty minutes, without interrupting my reading, we can make cupcakes?”

“Thirty minutes?” He whined like a little boy in a toy store. “How about fifteen?”

“Forty-five?” I raised my eyebrows at him.

“Twenty?”

“Sixty!”

“Fine, thirty.” He slumped down in his seat.

“No interruptions starting now.” I glanced at the clock before returning to my book.

--

Exactly thirty, quiet, minutes later, Joe was kneeling in front of me on the coach.

“Is there something you need?” I glanced at him, trying to hide my smile. He was adorable.

He grinned. “Cupcakes!”

I rolled my eyes playfully. “Did you actually get any work done?”

“Yep,” he smiled proudly. “I finished the entire packet! It was my last packet, too!”

I smiled at how excited and proud he was. “I’m proud of you.”

He grinned before planting a short, playful kiss on my lips.

“Cupcakes!” He exclaimed as he buried his head into my neck, causing me to giggle.

“Alright, alight,” I told him as he began leaving small kisses on my neck. “Is there even any cake mix on the bus?”

“Oh crap,” he muttered before glancing at the kitchen with a worried look on his face.

I smiled at how cute he looked, worried about if we had cake mix or not.

He turned back to look at me. “We can go shopping…”

--

One thing I learned about shopping with Joe Jonas was that, well, don’t go shopping with Joe Jonas.

He was so excited about the idea of making cupcakes that we wound up buying more than just cupcakes.

He wanted chocolate chips to go on top of the cupcakes, and sprinkles to make them look colorful.

He wanted vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, same with frosting.

He even wanted to get candy to put on top of the cupcakes.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, he came across brownie mix and begged me if we could get some.

As if cupcakes weren’t enough sugar for him.

So somehow, after a couple of hours at the grocery store, we ended up with all of the above along with some cookie dough that he spotted on the way out.

I didn’t have the heart to tell those adorable puppy eyes ‘no’.

Denise was probably going to kill me for allowing Joseph to have so much sugar.

--

“What the hell are you guys doing?” A very shocked Denise Jonas asked.

If I were her, I would’ve been just as shocked.

Joe and I managed to get cupcake batter and frosting everywhere. We had all of the cupcakes baked and were hoping to get the kitchen cleaned before everyone got back, but we failed miserably at that one.

“We baked cupcakes!” Joe grinned adorably, holding up a plate of chocolate cupcakes.

“I can see that,” Denise let out a breath of amused air.

“We promise we will clean it up,” I offered quickly, hoping not to piss off my boyfriend’s mother only a few days into the tour.

She flashed a comforting smile at us, catching the panic in my voice. “Don’t worry, I’m not mad.” She glanced around. “Just surprised to see a kitchen so dirty after I have only been gone a few hours.”

She exhaled deeply. “I’m going to go pick up some dinner with Paul and Frankie. I expect this kitchen to be spotless when I return.”

“Yes ma’am!” Joe exclaimed before she climbed down the stairs of the bus and was out of our sight.

“I think we should clean the kitchen up as quick as possible.” Joe told me with a look of thought across his face. “I have an idea of something fun that we can do before everyone gets back.”

I looked at him oddly. “And what might your idea of something fun be?”

He smirked. “Mario Kart.”

I stared at him. “Your brilliant idea is that we play Mario Kart?”

“Yep,” he replied as he filled the sink with water to clean the dishes. “I have a new version for us to try out. Trust me, you’ll love it.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Whatever you say.”

He was a boy; I should’ve expected his brilliant idea to have something to do with video games.

--

“Shit,” Joe groaned as Rita and Nick climbed aboard the bus. We hadn’t quite gotten the kitchen cleaned up yet. “Now we can’t play Mario Kart,” he whined.

“Can’t we still play with them here?” I asked. “I’m sure they wouldn’t mind.”

Joe looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed up in thought. “You’re a genius!” He grinned as he wiped down the last countertop.

I didn’t think that my idea was that awesome, but if he wanted to think that it was genius, I wasn’t complaining.

“Hey, what did you guys make?” Nick asked while he looked at the cupcake-covered table.

“Cupcakes!” Rita squealed before grabbing one and biting into it.

Nick laughed before following suit.

“How was your date?” I asked and watched as the two blushed lightly.

“It was nice,” Nick replied after swallowing. “No fans or paparazzi showed up.”

“That’s good,” I replied before I felt Joe tugging on my hand.

“We’re gonna go play Mario Kart,” he told Nick and Rita quickly. “We’ll see ya later.”

I gave them a wave as Joe dragged me towards the back of the bus. “You really want to play, don’t you?”

He ignored me as he pulled me into the back lounge, shut the door, and shoved me up against the door.

“What the-” I began before his lips cut me off.

Mario Kart?

It would be an understatement to say that I was confused, but there was no way I was going to complain. I would’ve much rather preferred making out than playing a stupid video game.

Joe lifted me off of the door and directed us towards the couch, laying me down on the leathery cushions before climbing on top of me and pinning me to the couch.

His tongue wrestled with my own for a little bit before he moved his mouth down my jaw and to my shoulder, planting a kiss on every centimeter of skin in his path.

He started to work on making a mark on my shoulder, keeping it low enough down that any shirt could cover it. I silently thanked him for that; I didn’t want Mr. and Mrs. Jonas to be able to see it.

“If this is your idea of Mario Kart, I really like it,” I felt him smile as my hands were buried in his curly hair.

He moved his lips back up my shoulder and to my neck, causing me to giggle as he hit a ticklish spot, before he returned them back to my lips.

He gave me a few playful kisses before his lips separated from mine again. He looked down at me with a boyish grin. “You taste like cupcakes.”

“Imagine that,” I chuckled before his lips were back on mine and his tongue was back in my mouth.

He continued to work miracles in my mouth as I felt his hand begin to roam around my body. I was beginning to wonder when his hands were going to get curious. After last night’s charade, I figured it wouldn’t have been too long before they were out and about exploring my body.

His hand started out fairly innocent, just wondering up and down my side, occasionally going to my thigh, until he got a little more confident and slipped his hand under my shirt. He ran it along my stomach gently, causing small goose bumps to form at his touch. He smiled into my lips as he felt the small bumps forming, knowing that he was the cause of them, before slowly moving his hand up until he reached just under my bra.

He pulled his lips away from mine to look softly into my eyes, making sure I wasn’t upset by anything he was doing. “Can I?” He asked quietly as he grazed a few fingers over my bra-covered breast.

“Yes,” I replied before his lips claimed mine again and his hand climbed over the entire breast.

I let out a quiet moan as he began to massage the sensitive area; I loved the feeling of his hand exploring an area where it had never really been before.

And I also loved the feeling of his groin hardening against my thigh; it was exhilarating to know that I was the reason for his arousal.

--

Nick’s P.O.V.

I watched as Rita turned another page in her book, her head resting on my lap. It was cute to watch her read, every time she read something she liked her lips would twitch upward ever so slightly in a smile.

“You don’t have to watch me read,” she smiled up at me. “You can go play Mario Kart with them if you want.”

“But I like watching you read,” I brushed her hair out of her face.

A light pink color took over her cheeks. “I don’t want to bore you, though.”

I chuckled. “It’s not boring, but I guess I can go play with them. Although, Joe will probably get mad at me if I interrupt a game.”

She giggled before lifting her head so I could get up. I slid a pillow under her head and left a soft kiss on her lips before making my way towards the back lounge.

“Can I play?” I asked while pushing the door open. I froze at the site I saw and the moan I heard. “Oh my god, I am so sorry.”

This was a definite scarred for life scene; my brother was on top of his girlfriend, with his hand up her shirt.

“I’ll leave you alone, I just thought you were playing Mario Kart,” I mumbled embarrassedly until a thought occurred to me. “Wait a second, or are you ‘playing Mario Kart’?” I used air quotes.

Joe nodded his head with a smile while Katy giggled.

“Wow,” I replied. “That’s disgusting,” I muttered. “Genius, but disgusting.”

I quickly pulled the door shut to let them finish “playing Mario Kart” before making my way back to Rita.

“I thought you were going to play with them?” Rita looked up at me from her book.

“I thought so, too,” I replied in a daze. “But they’re playing a different kind of Mario Kart.”

She looked at me oddly before returning back to her book.

I took a seat on the couch opposite of her and tried to rid my mind of the morbid scene I had just walked in on. I never found it very fun walking in on my brothers doing things with their girlfriends.

“That guy was a major creeper,” I heard Lily chuckle as she and Kevin entered the bus.

I could think of another major creeper just a few feet towards the back of this bus lying on top of his girlfriend.

“I know!” Kevin exclaimed. “I can’t believe he would hit on you while I was right there.”

“I take it you guys had an interesting day?” Rita asked, watching Lily and Kevin both nod their heads with a laugh.

“Definitely,” Lily added before taking a seat on the couch Rita was on.

“What’s up, Nick? You look a little pale.” Kevin asked while plopping down on the couch next to me and dropping his shopping bags on the floor.

“Nothin’, I’m fine.” I replied quickly, sounding everything but “fine”.

“Whatever you say.” He told me before looking around the bus. “Where are Joe and Katy?”

“They’re in the back playing Mario Kart.” Rita told them.

“But you don’t want to go back there,” I added quickly. “They’re playing a different version.”

“A different version?” Kevin looked at me like I was crazy.

“Mmhmm.” I replied with a shake of my head.

“You’re acting really weird for it just being a game of Mario Kart,” Kevin told me before getting up and heading towards the back.

“Suit yourself.” I mumbled as I heard him open the door to the back lounge.

“Woah,” we all heard him exclaim before he shut the door and was back in the front of the bus, looking a little frightened.

“I told you so.” I sang as he sat down.

“That is a different version,” he told us, wide-eyed.

“Why are you guys acting so weird?” Lily asked. “What kind of Mario Kart are they playing? I thought there was only one type.”

“Yeah, me too.” Kevin muttered.

“You know what,” Nick began. “We’ll show you sometime.”

“Yeah,” Kevin smiled in agreement as he thought the idea over in his head. “We’ll show you sometime. Well, I’ll show Lily, alone. Just me and her.”

“And I’ll show Rita, alone.” I gave Kevin a high-five at our fabulous idea.

Rita and Lily just gave us strange looks as Joe and Katy returned from the back, both looking embarrassed and guilty.

“Sorry you walked in on our…um…intense game,” Joe offered nervously, a bright blush on his cheeks.

“Yeah,” Katy added, directing her eyes to the ground.

“It’s no problem,” I smirked. “Rita and I are going to start a game of our own.”

Joe, Katy and Kevin chuckled as I led Rita to the back room, to play a nice game of Mario Kart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I like how this chapter turned out. When I was reading it last night at midnight, it seemed pretty good. But now that I read it in the middle of the day, I don't like it as much.

Let me know what you think! Comment please??

And sorry it took so long to get out! I tried to make it longer to make up for it...