Emilee

Twenty Five

“Max, I love you...okay?” He nodded without looking up.

“I still don’t see how you can love a monster...” I groaned in annoyance.

“Because I just do! I don’t know why or how or all the shit and answers to questions behind my heart. Question it all you like, but that’s not changing it. I love you Max. So much.” He pulled me close to his chest.

“I love you too baby. Emilee, I love you,” he whispered into my ear. “I love you. I love you...” I melted at the sound of his sweet voice. We stood in my bathroom for quite some time before I started to shiver slightly.

“Max,” I said as seductively as I could manage through my quivering lips, “We need to get you outta these wet clothes before one of us freezes to death.” He looked at me strange. I grabbed his hand and led him back into my room. Once we were there, he was looking at me even stranger. I pulled him down next to me on my bed and began to kiss him, not giving him the time to question me. I wasn’t prepared to answer his questions. He wasn’t kissing me back, so I climbed on top of him and kissed him harder, which got a reaction straight away. He weaved his hands into my hair and kissed back. I slowly creeped my hands to the hem of his shirt and pulled. He immediately pulled us apart with more force than I could fight against.

“Emilee...” he said slowly. His eyes were so...deep. “Are you sure?” I nodded and tried to kiss him again. He blocked me with his hand. “No no...Are you positive you’re sure?” His face had a hint of concern in it.

“Yes Max, I’m positive. I want to do this. I love you so much.” I kissed his cheek and moved my lips over his throat. He leaned his head back as I sucked lightly and kissed randomly all over his neck. My hands found their way back to his shirt, and this time he let me take it off. It made a squishy wet noise as it fell to the floor. I giggled, as did he. His voice was the single most sweetest sound I’d ever heard. He gently brought my lips back up to meet his. Okay...now the harder stuff. I kinda forgot how to breathe as I thumbled with Max’s belt, trying my very best to undo it. He laughed at me and helped me out, for which I was immensely grateful for. His hands moved to my thighs, sliding up a little. I blushed. I was so nervous. My lips were shaking, but I don’t think he’d noticed yet. He slowly pried his face from my lips. Damn, I guess he had.

“Emilee...how sure are you?” he asked softly.

“A million times sure,” I whispered. He laughed lightly.

“Well then you’ve got to stop shaking baby. It’s okay, I promise. If you’re sure you want to do this, then don’t be so shy about it. We’re both new in this game...” I smiled at him to show my appreciation to his reassuring words. He attached his lips to mine and flipped us around, pushing me back softly to lie down. His hair tickled my face as it cascaded down around me. I squirmed and burst out in laughter as Max brought his hands all the way up to my stomach in an attempt to rid me of my pyjamas. I had my nightie on. My current nerves plus the coldness of his hands was a sure way to tickle me with even the slightest touch. I rolled off the bed, seeing Max’s laughing face all upside down from where I was on the floor. Once I’d calmed down enough, I got up and switched off the lights. Being a moonless night made it harder to see in the dark, as not even its usual pale glow from my window was there to aid me in finding my way. I had to feel my way across to Max, knowing I’d made it as I felt his smooth cold chest against my considerably warmer palms. In one smooth movement, he pulled my nightie over my head, leaving me rather cold and extremely nervous. He pulled me close to him and into a loving embrace, flipping my bed sheet over us.

“You’re so perfect,” he muttered against my lips as he traced his fingertips down the side of my body, resting them on the hem of my underwear.

“I’m nervous Max,” I admitted in a shaky voice. He laughed lightly.

“Same here.” I could faintly make out his facial features in the dark.

We broke apart, sweating like mad. Max traced his fingers over my jaw line before planting a passionate kiss on my lips. Once he pulled away, I reopened my eyes for the first time in what seemed like hours. His hair was damp and clinging slightly to the sides of his face. He looked breathtaking, to say the least. His eyes sparkled lightly in the dark. He was looking back at me with adoration all over his face.

“You were...” He stopped to think before he finished his sentence. “Shit, I don’t know any words for it.” I smiled across at him.

“Same for you,” I replied. I snuggled into Max’s chest. He wrapped his arms around me protectively.

“I love you so much Emilee,” he cooed into my ear. “I’ll never let you go. You’re my one and forever only.” I kissed his collarbone.

“Mmm...Max...” I sighed. “No words could possibly express what my heart’s got to scream about you.” He brought my face up to his and kissed my nose. “I love you Maxie,” I whispered. Max began to hum to a tune I didn’t recognise, which sent me softly off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tee hee