Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

This Boy's In Love

Image
Image
Image

I wasn’t sure how long Joe and I danced, but at this very moment I didn’t care. Me, Devi Martin was dancing with Joe Jonas, I was a nobody and he was a somebody, and yet out of all the celebrities here, he chose to dance with me.

“Can we talk?” he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine; I nodded up at him as he smiled and pulled me away from the dance floor. I turned to see Laura and Demi giving me a weird look, I just shrugged my shoulders as they smirked and waved me goodbye. I kept my hold on Joe’s hand as he lead me out of the main club section and down into a room, where I’m guessing we could sit and talk. He closed the door as we were both inside, and pulled me down to sit on one of the couches next to me.

“So…,” I started, nervous as to what he wanted to talk about.

“So…this is awkward,” he laughed as I blushed and looked down at my shoes, “I was thinking we should just start all over?” he half stated half asked. I nodded my head as he smiled, “Hi I’m Joe Jonas,” he extended his hand and I took it in my own shaking his hand.

“Devi Martin,” I replied, feeling completely stupid about this whole situation, but at the same time finding it quite funny.

“Yeah you look familiar, let me think, you write stories don’t you?” he asked smirking as I giggled.

“Yes I write stories, why are you a fan of them? Little weird reading stories about yourself isn’t it?” I enquired as he blushed.

“Let’s just keep that our little secret. And what can I say, I’m addicted, you’re an amazing writer. Speaking of such amazing writer, you haven’t updated in awhile,” he said raising his eyebrows.

“You see, I’ve had so much drama in my life lately I’m sure I could even write a story about it. And plus I’ve thought why write fiction about you, when I have the real thing in front of me?” I smirked.

“True, so Miss Martin, what brings you to LA?” he said sounding all posh.

“I was meant to meet this friend here, but that didn’t turn out so well. Then I went to this lame Jonas Brothers concert, honestly don’t know why I wasted my money, you heard of them?” I asked.

“Um the Jonas Brothers, yeah they sound sort of familiar. Anyway moving along, how are you planning to spend the rest of your summer Miss Martin?” he asked, moving closer to me.

“Uh, I’m not sure, how do you think I should spend my summer?” I asked, wanting to know what he was thinking.

“Well I think this boy I know, is in love with you,” he said, moving closer again.

“Oh yeah, and what boy would that be?” I asked, gazing into his eyes, not breaking eye contact.

“This boys in love,” he said pointing to himself, as I smiled and he moved forward once again, his lips getting so close to mine. I felt my heart pounding in my chest and my breathing become irregular. His hand brushed against my cheek, sending shivers all over my body. And then in the blink of an eye his lips were on mine. They were so soft and warm, and at first I didn’t react, but then instinct kicked in and I start kissing back. I could feel him smile into the kiss as he pulled away. I slowly opened my eyes, our foreheads still touching.

“I think I wouldn’t mind spending the summer with this boy,” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
So what did you all think? Please give me your feedback, I didn't want to drag this on any longer, and this is the perfect spot for me to end it. By the way the three banners at the start, were the three banners I had left over.

I would like to thank all my faithful readers, all the people who always took the time to comment and especially those people who went way out of their time to make me banners.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !

This is the first story I've ever finished on Mibba, so I'm really happy, I feel I've accomplished something. So now leave me comments and let me know, should I write a sequel? Cause thanks to Devi (the actual Devi on mibba, lol) she has given me an idea for a sequel, so let me know.

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN !

-ali.