I Watched You on the Avenue

Was It A Dream?

I woke up with a start, sweating to death and in my own bunk. Breathing heavily I checked to see if I was still clothed which I was and no one was next to me.
"It was a dream,"I whispered to myself quietly then fell back into my bed, at least I hoped it was.
I mean I knew that I had talked to John last night and everything but I don't remember falling asleep in my bunk. I don't remember much last night. Looking for my phone, I picked it up and called Patrick.
"Hello?"He yawned.
"Hey sorry to wake you,"I smiled,"I just wanted to say I love you."
"Reg, are you ok?"
"Yeah,"I shook my head,"I just head this really weird bad dream."
"I love you too, but I'm so tired right now."
"I know, I'll talk to you later,"
"Don't dream too hard,"He laughed.

Getting out of my bunk, I walked out to the main room where the rest of my band was.
"Hey guys,"I sat down next to them,"I had the weirdest dream last night."
"You were pretty fucked up,"Razzle laughed,"If it wasn't for Tom who knows where you would've passed out."
"Tom?"
"Yeah, Tom, as in Tom Welling, your ex,"Razzle looked at me.
"He was there last night?"
"Yeah, you two looked like you were having a good time,"He laughed,"Even went for a walk together."
"Damn,"I groaned.
"You ok?"
"Yes and no,"I slumped into the seat feeling like shit.
"Oh and we need to get rid of our manager,"Razzle added.
"Why?"I gave him a quizzical look.
"You seriously don't remember do yo?"
"Not really."
"Well,"He sighed with a smile,"You'll want to kick his ass once you do."

Trying to figure out what he was talking about, a magazine landed in my lap, opened to a page about me being single again. And it wasn't even a tabloid, it was fucking People of all things. This had been out for a few days, it's bound to be on the evening news and afternoon news, and the source of this all? Our manager.
Glaring at the magazine then hearing the TV, I heard the door of our bus open and seen our manager walk in laughing on the phone about something. I couldn't take it, without thinking, I got up to lash at him, punching so hard in the face, I heard his cheek bone crack.