Baby, We Have Eternity

Kind of Like a Big Brother...With Fangs...

I was headed towards William’s wing again.

I wasn’t worried this time; I had done nothing wrong in these past few weeks. I had gone hunting with Michael, who was beginning to keep a close eye on me to make sure I was hunting.

I didn’t mind so much, he was only looking out for me, as usual.

Kind of like a big brother…with fangs…

I arrived at the door and knocked, which was immediately followed by a “Come in.”

I pushed the door open.

“Hanna,” he said in acknowledgement.

“William,” I replied, walking over to him.

“Do you know why I asked you here?”

“No,” I answered, being completely honest for once.

“I’m impressed with your behavior,” he said simply. It was understandable; it had been quite a long time since I had gone this long without doing something to displease him. “You may hunt on your own next time,” he said. I stared, wondering if this was some sort of trick.

He waited, not saying anything more.

“Thank you,” I said, realizing that that’s what he was waiting for. I stared back, wondering if he would tell me to leave now. Instead, he reached out his hand towards my face. I resisted the impulse to jerk away. He tucked away a strand of hair behind my ear. I shivered involuntarily at his touch.

He took this as a sign to continue, leaning down to kiss my lips. Not to say I minded. I may no longer be emotionally connected to him, but physically was another story.

And I liked to think that my Bill was still in there. Somewhere.

If I tried really hard, I could still remember his crooked smile and the sound of him singing to me. In reality, he hadn’t cracked a genuine smile in ages, and his voice had turned hard and cold.

I closed my eyes as he kissed me again, imagining that we were mortal again, and actually still had intimate feelings for each other.

I was kissing Bill, who loved me.

Not the unfeeling vampire that had long since replaced him.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth, thinking only of Bill and nothing else. He was deftly moving me backwards towards the bed as he kissed me, lightly pushing me down onto it as the backs of my knees hit the edge. He began kissing my neck, occasionally biting down softly and causing me to moan.

He pressed his lips back against mine, hands roaming my body as I unbuttoned his dress shirt and he shrugged it off. It fell onto the floor, where it was soon joined by the rest of our clothes.

Me and my Bill, was my only thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my favorite chapter & kind of short, but I don't know...thoughts?

Thank you to my new commenter: xxmiss erinxx & of course thanks to my usual commenters as well, I have five stars now! : )

And also, I'm going to take the opportunity to whore out my other story if you're interested: Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used ft. Shaant/Cute is What We Aim For...