Baby, We Have Eternity

An Entirely Hypothetical Question

I headed back to the manor after drinking from an unfortunate couple.

I went in through the back door, and made my way up to Brendon’s room.

“It’s about time!” he exclaimed, pulling the door open for me.

“Sorry, I got held up for awhile. Anything happen?”

“No,” he replied. “Gabe and his clan left, and William went to see them off. He should be back soon.” I sighed in relief, collapsing on Brendon’s bed.

“Bren?” I asked.

“Yeah?” he replied, flopping down next to me.

“Can I ask you an entirely hypothetical question?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“What if there was a way…that we didn’t have to hunt?”

“That’s impossible,” he replied immediately. “We’re vampires. It’s what we do.”

“I said it was hypothetical!” I interjected. But he had a point. Had Pete lied to me?

“Right,” he replied.

“If we didn’t have to hunt, would you not hunt?”

“I guess not,” he answered thoughtfully. “Why? Where’s this coming from?”

“Nowhere,” I lied. I did not exactly want tell him that Wentz was putting ideas in my head.

“Hanna…”he whined, dragging out the ‘a.’ “Come on. You know I won’t tell.” I sighed.

“Fine,” I said. I trusted him. I told him about my run-ins with Pete these past few weeks, minus Pete’s sad attempts at flirting with me. His eyes widened.

“Hanna!” he exclaimed. I sighed. I knew this would be his reaction. “You know what will happen if William finds out about this! You shouldn’t be talking to him!”

“I don’t do it on purpose!” I argued defensively. “It’s not like I go around looking for him!”

“I know, I’m sorry,” he apologized, sighing.

“But…what if there is another way?” I asked hesitantly. He sighed again.

“Hanna, I don’t think you should look into it. Maybe there is another way, maybe there isn’t. All I know is that Wentz is our enemy, and if William finds out that you even looked at him, let alone spoke-”

“I know, I know,” I said, rolling my eyes and waving it away with my hand. He sighed for a third time.

“I worry about you, Hanna.”

“I worry about you too, Bren. Mostly about your sanity,” I finished, smiling sweetly at him. He rolled his eyes at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I went to Clandestine on Sunday and got a tshirt. The dudes that worked there were really cool and nice. They apparently were having a Beyonce marathon and asked my friend what her jam was. And then they started talking about Harry Potter and Twilight. Hahaha. But anyways…

I can’t wait to post the next one, it gives a bit of background. I can’t wait to see what you think…

Sorry, no Billiam in this chapter, but I promise you he’s in the next one, so leave me some love and I’ll update faster and give you your Bilvy.