Zynyster

The Morning After

Synysters' P.O.V.
I woke up in a haze, my head pounding, feeling as if it were about to split. I felt someones' arms around my waist, and turned around to see the new neighbor lying next to me in just black pinstriped boxers. Last night was a bit of a blur but I remembered a lot of it. I smiled slightly as I nudged my head into his neck, making him stir a little but not wake.

I did not want to move out of his embrace, afraid of waking him. It was always best to stay asleep when you have a hang-over for the first time in a while. Me? I'm pretty damn used to them.

As I lie there in Zacks' arms I wonder if he really does like me, even though he said that he did...He was piss drunk. I really hope he remembers last night and smiles just like I did. I am falling to sleep and don't have much more time to dwell on this thought before I am once again fast asleep.

M. Shadows P.O.V
As I woke up from my long nights rest after the party I got up and was heading straight for Syns' room because I hadn't been able to find him for the last couple of hours of the party.

When I walked in I saw Zack in his boxers with his arms wrapped around Synyster who had his shirt off. I laughed softly and went to get the other guys.

I entered the living room to see Jim and Justin already awake.

"Guys...Come here and see this..." I said quietly. Waving my hands toward the stairs.

They followed me up the stairs and when we entered they both said 'awwww' loudly, succeeding to wake them both up. They looked like they just about jumped out of their skin, bolting up right and collapsing again, holding their heads.

We all three let out a big thunder of laughter and Jim said, "Yeah...Usually when you have a hang-over you don't sit up fast..." And we all started laughing again.

"Yeah, uh...Fuck work today..." Zacky moaned, still holding his head.

This time Synyster pitched in with the laughing and Zacky smacked him in the arm real hard with a loud 'crack' and Synyster immediately stopped laughing and started to rub his arm.

"OW! What was that for?!" He asked throwing Zack an evil look.

"Laughing at me bitch!" Zack said sarcastically. We all five had to laugh at that one.

ZACKYS' P.O.V.
I liked my new neighbors...They were all pretty awesome! M. Sahdows, and the other 2 left the room, and Synyster turned to face me.

"Well..." I started, "Last night was fun..."

Synyster just put his hand lightly on the back of my neck and pulled me in for a swift kiss.

"So...Since you're skipping out on work today...What shall we do?" Synyster asked happily.

"I think this sounds good..." I said, crawling on top of him with one knee on either side of his hips, and pulling his head up to mine only for his lips to meet mine. The kiss seemed to last forever. Not that I minded. My hand was soon gripping the hair on the back of Syns' head, pulling him closer to me.

The next thing I knew there was a bright flash and when Synyster and I looked over we saw Matt, Jim, and Justin standing there with a camera, laughing. I plopped down next to Synyster and sighed heavily as he got up and tackled Matt.

When I looked over I didn't see them though. I ran to the small balcony and saw them both on the ground below, constantly changing who was on the top. I began to laugh just as hard as the other two as I walked down the steps to break it up.

When I got down the stairs Synyster had his hand reaching up above his head, trying to grab Matts' camera, while Matt his hand on Syns' throat lightly, holding the camera above his head.

I could tell that this was going to be one hell of a fun day...

NO COMMENT= NOOOOOOOO UPDATE!!!!!! :)