Zynyster

Two Hours Later

ZACKY'S P.O.V.
As I sat down next to Synyster with yet another beer in my hand I looked at him and smiled.

"This is the best damn party I think I've ever been to!" I slurred.

Synyster laughed,"I do miss you coming over here with just your boxers on though... That was pretty sexy..."

And just like that he leaned forward and planted a light kiss on my lips, his soft cold lips pressing against mine. When he pulled away I mentally groaned in frustration, and as if he read my mind he planted another light kiss on my lips. This time the kiss deepened quickly with me letting his tongue playfully graze across my bottom lip, and slip into my mouth and start massaging my tongue lightly with his. He pulled his tongue out just to slip it past my lips again causing me to let out a soft moan of pleasure into the kiss.

After a couple of minutes Synyster decided to move down to my neck, biting lightly right below my jaw causing me to moan again.

"Fuck....Syn!" I managed in between moans. He pulled away, biting a little harder as he did, drawing a small amount of blood. He put his lips right back up to my neck and licked up that small amount of blood running down it.

"Come with me." Synyster said, grabbing my hand and leading me up a set of stairs and into a bedroom with a king bed in the middle. He threw me down on the bed and crawled on top of me, only to start to kiss me again causing me to moan a little louder this time since we were alone. He grabbed my hips and pulled them up and I could feel his erection against my leg, causing me to grow harder than I already was.

We pulled apart just for a second as he pulled off my shirt. I moaned as he began to kiss my lower neck, "Fuck!" I breathed, and we separated again and I pulled Synyster's shirt off over his head. After both of our shirts were off we began to kiss again, a deep passionate kiss.

After a couple of minutes of this make-out session Synyster moved down to my neck again, moving down my body inch by inch. When he reached the top of my pants, his tongue lightly grazed right above my pants while his hands worked on my belt and zipper. Once he got the buckle and pants undone he pulled them down to reveal my black pinstriped boxers. Synyster stood up and started to massage me through the thin material of my boxers.

"Shit!" I gasped. Then Synyster inched my boxers off and took his tongue, tracing just around my erection, "Fuck Syn! D-Don't!" Synyster stopped and looked at me.

"Don't?" He asked confused.

"D-Don't t-tease me!" I groaned. He just smiled.

"Oh...But why? Its just...Just so...So...Fun..." He said tracing his finger around my 'special area'. I threw my head back and let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"FUCK!" I screamed, "Fuck, fuck, FUCK! Syn p-p-please s-top teasing me! FUCK!"

He seemed to listen but once he got his mouth down he put me only half way into his mouth and took me back out. I was getting impatient. I was gripping the red bed sheets tightly and I bucked my hips, forcing myself into his mouth. He gagged pushing my hips back down, but keeping me all the way in his mouth.

"S-Sorry..." I said as he began to move up and down with his mouth. I threw my head up and I could feel the sweat pouring down my face as I was coming to the peak of it all. I was trying to hold it back because I wanted it to last for as long as it could.

Finally I couldn't hold it back anymore, "FUCK!" I yelled at the top of my lung as I pretty much exploded into his mouth. When I was done I was laying there breathing as heavy as ever and I was covered in sweat. Synyster came up and kissed my, putting some of my own liquid in my mouth...I was piss drunk so of course I swallowed.

Synyster plopped down hard next to me....Just as sweaty....Just as out of breath.

We looked at each other and moved in for another deep, passionate kiss. When we separated I pulled my boxers back up, and when I lie back down Synyster and I just smiled at each other. Then....We fell asleep in each other arms. Oh how I just loved]/i] the comfort of being in his arms!

----------------------
NO COMMENT=NOOOO UPDATES!!