Sequel: Something Else

And if I Die Before I Wake...

Morgan's POV

He didn't answer, and when I looked up I saw that he was staring at the floor. I felt my anger flare back to its old strangth. I must have been dilusional to have thought I couildn't kill him. I knew what he meant when he said "choosing a bride" and I am going to use it to my advantage.

"You're disgusting, but since I can't get away, you're going to help me," I said with acid in my voice.

He looked startled by my sudden mood change, but nodded.

"You know things about my mother. Important things. And you are going to help me find her. I want my mother back, and if i can't have that, I want to murder the creature that claims to be her. Either way, she will not stay as one of you for much longer."

He nodded, "Like I said: By name, by place, by act."

"Good. I guess I'll be switching to home schooling, I need my "dad" to call the school."

"Your dad is dead," way to be blunt.

"Do you honestly think the school or government owuld let me live by my self without any adult supervision? No, dumbass. I hired an actor to be my father when the school wants a parent meeting or a phone call. But I have to go talk to him and explain, with a few creative liberties, what's going on."

"You can't leave. My 'parents' will kill you. They won't show mercy like I did. You really dont think do you?"

I ignored his comments. If kidnapping me, and forcing me into something which you can't escape from, was showing 'mercy' then I would rather be dead.

The window was my obvious choice of escape, but I'd lost too much blood. So the second I stood up: I fell back down.

IT was laughing in the corner. I know I had been calling it by name, but the recent events had helped me to see how horrid the creatures of the night are. I had 'rediscovered' my hate. I wasn't going to become blind again.

"I told you. You are so simple Morgan. But you should rest before you try anything else, that inevitably won't work."

God, I hate him.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but i haveth no ideas.