Heart and Soul

Twenty Six

Storm Bringer

“Out of all the world’s I have been to you are the most stupidest organism I have ever met.” I told Dylan after Ian had been dragged away to help with some boxes.

Dylan looked over at me surprised, “what did I do?”

“And that is what I’m talking about.” I told him rolling my eyes and turning to go in search of Nina.

“I still don’t know what your talking about!” Dylan called after me.

“Nina! You know you can’t keep avoiding me like this, your forgetting, out of everyone I know what’s going on in that head of yours.” I told her picking up my pace as she seemed to walk faster only a few feet ahead of me.

Suddenly she stopped and turned on me, “If you know what’s going on in my head you’d know how much it hurts to see you and Ian all touchy feely.”

“Yeah I and I realize that, you want to know something else I realize?” I asked her and then not waiting for an answer, “that Dylan is totally head over heels in love with you and you’re too buried within yourself to realize that he is. He may not be the smartest boy but he is a nice boy who would do anything for you.”

“If his so amazing why don’t you date him?” she snapped back at me.

“Because first of all his water boy, ew, second of all his totally in love with you and thirdly if you looked within in yourself you’d probably realize that you love him to and fourthly I wouldn’t take someone away from you that you love” I told her staring at her trying to make her see everything that she has.

“It’s a little too late for that last point now isn’t it?” she asked me staring down at me her eyes blazing.

“I don’t want to fight with you, I have feelings for Ian I’ll admit it, and I don’t want to hurt you, I know you have feelings for Ian to, I also know that Dylan loves you.” I explained to her begging her to understand.

“Dylan’s like a brother to me.” Was her only response.

“You’re impossible.”
♠ ♠ ♠
blah