Status: updating as much as possible! ((school sucks))

Dear Diary, I Hate Mikey Way

A Diary's Worth a Thousand Words

Mikey's point of view

I read and read and read. My eyes scanned the words line for line, following ever so closely. I've been reading for almost a half and hour now. What was taking her so long? It didn't matter.

Entry number 15, it was dated nearly 5 years ago.

Dear *new* diary,
Today was another day, as you know. It's hard to handle anything now :( He hurts me, so much, I don't know how much longer I can live like this-


This wasn't the first time I've had to stop reading. I flipped to the latter end of the large book.

Dear Diary,
It's about 7:20 AM and I'm currently staring at blankness. Bert is calmly reading beside me, and for the record, I'm using HIS pen for this entry. How bad ass am I?! Haha. Yesterday Mikey came. On a more serious note, something bad happened. When I woke up there was a note from him and I found blood and liquid in my sheets. I was shock, and I started to sway back and forth, getting more and more glitches of what had happened when I was barely conscious. I finally realized what had really happened, I was knocked out from my medicine, and Mikey had in fact, raped me. I had so many things to ask him. Just why he did, why he does all this shit to me. That's always the one question he could never respond to. "Why?" I haven't told anyone, and don't plan on it either.

On a brighter side, my mother finally came to visit me 2 days ago, she brought me a teddy bear and a get well soon card. I felt so loved. Not by all, but by whom I want to be loved by especially.

'Till next time...

-Storm.


I held my hand on the page, closed the book and looked up out her window. It was nearing sunset and I thought about what I had just read.

I wanted to feel...accomplished on what I'd done to her, that little-
I couldn't.
I held my face in my hands, wanting to cry. I heard quickened footsteps and I tried to quickly stumble with the lock. The door opened.
"Sorry I took-" She stopped and looked at what I'd thrown on the bed quickly with my hands behind my back. "What were you doing with that? Where did you find it? YOU FUCKING READ IT?" She examined the broken lock closely as she burst.

"You ignorant piece of-!"
I covered my hand to her mouth. She began to sweat and panic though I wasn't going to do what she thought. She released my grip by squirming then running to her bed to clamp the diary.
"Take your shit and go, NOW!" She screamed at me, shoving my books on the floor.
"I'm not leaving until I talk about it!" I spoke in the same volume
"Yes, you are, NOW, I'll-I'll call the cops," She spoke shakily. I felt her weakness, adrenaline pumping through my veins. I stormed up to her.
"You think you dare to call the cops on, me?" I kept my hands firm on her shoulders, my hard breath on her face. She stuttered for a moment, I felt her heartbeat, saw her sweat.

I let go.

I picked up my books rushing as she watched with a tentative eye. I swung my backpack on my shoulder, turned the squeaky door, and left. Her mother said goodbye to me, I gave her a sympathetic look and opened the door, tempted to slam it.

The cool air breeze moved my hair. I zipped my jacket and put my hands in the warm pockets. The trees blew and whistled, as If they were trying to tell me something. The bugs, cricket, cricket, chirp, chirp they all blared through my ear drums. I covered my ears and began to ran to my house, which wasn't far. I couldn't stand the sound, the reminding.

What was I thinking? I hate Stormy, I hate her...Right?

Stormy's point of view

The door quietly shut, click, click
I threw my diary on my floor and flopped onto my bed. I began to cry silently, not whimpering . Just...running tears. My hands sprawled about upon my bed and clenched the white down comforter. I pulled the blanket down and began to slip off my bed, crawling into a ball. I covered my comforter over my face and screamed into it. Tears now gushing from my eyes. He had read my diary, everything, everything I'd poured into from my heart, he read. Only 20 minutes, how much could he have read anyways?

I slept on the floor that night, just as I was.

I hastily walked down the stairs to see my family and one shoveling up breakfast. I giggled as I saw Bert chugging a cup of coffee while shoveling down some pancakes. He looked up and wiped his face with his arm and smiled.
"Your awake! FINALLY," he laughed dramatically.
"Yeah," i nervously laughed.
"Come sit down, your breakfast is getting cold!" My mom yelped.
I stuck my tongue out at all of them and walked down the remaining steps.

"So watcha doin' this weekend?" Bert spoke walking next to me into the hallway.
"I dunno, I guess me and Mikey have to work on our project, it's due next week. Why, what's on the weekend?" I smiled.
"Well, I heard there was a party this weekend, pretty sure the whole school is going, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" he asked.
"Oh, like...a date?" I raised my brow at him.
"Oh, ha, uhm, no, no of course not," he laughed looking at the time. "I have to go, next period, have fun in French!" he poked my side before opening the next door on the left.
"I'm sure," I said to myself.

I never was a big language learner, but at least I could nail at least one accent.
I walked into my class and sat down in my chair, observing the room as I always tend to do. I saw motivational posters, homework warnings, and posters of the countryside of France. It was so beautiful, I've never been but, jeez I would like to go someday.

"Bonjour!" my energetic French teacher spoke. Monsieur Pierre threw his sweater on his desk as he did everyday, so energetic, we all laughed.
"Comment vas-tu ?" he spoke, we all replied in unison, "Bon"
"Nous avons un nouvel étudiant aujourd'hui!" (We have a new student today)
"Do you know what that means?" he asked the class, we all stood silent,
"We have a new student!" he pointed his hand to a girl in the back.

Everyone looked back at her. From what I heard, her name was Bee, not Beatrice, just Bee. She had brown hair nearly covering her eyes, not too long, she wore a black sweater and skinny dark jeans, she awkwardly smiled at all of us. She quietly said hi and talked about how she knew a few people already. I turned back around to my seat and kept my eyes at the front chalkboard to watch the class start again.

Monsieur began to ramble on about what we were doing today, worksheets, with partners. Oh joy. As I usually played it, I waited until everyone had partners to see if one, Monsieur noticed that I didn't have a partner, or see who was left and if anyone cared to approach me.
"Ah, Mademoiselle, be Bee's partner for today, help her out," Monsieur Pierre smiled at me.
I nodded and smiled at him, actually dreading to try and socialize with someone I've never met before. I sat down in the seat in front of her, sitting backwards on the chair to face her.
"My name's Stormy," I began to try and make the awkwardness, less awkward. She looked up at me nervously and gave a smile, I returned the favor.
"I guess you know my name already," we laughed. "Yeah," I replied.

We worked on our worksheet for the rest of the period. We were laughing until red faced when I tried to teach her some of the words she had no idea how to pronounce. At the end of the period, I asked to check her schedule and found we had lunch and art together, I was happy. She was very nice and funny, I'm actually glad I was forced into being her partner. Bee didn't speak much of her personal life, though I hope to get to know her better.

The final bell rang in my last class and I walked out the door. I hadn't seen Mikey all day, which was nice, although I was dying to know how much he had actually read out of my diary. I swallowed.

I met Bert at his locker when he was collecting his needed books for homework. He came with me when I needed to get my books, our lockers were a bit far away from each other.
"Gosh, you have a lot of books," he laughed watching me pull each one out.
"Yeah I know. I'm going to end up looking like the hunch-back of Notre dam by the time I'm 30 if I keep carrying this load," I pointed to my backpack. He laughed and smiled gesturing a hand to take the books.
"Oh no, I couldn't! You already have so many," I stuck my tongue out.
"Doesn't matter, I offered, gimme'um," he yanked the books from my hands, I glared laughing.
"Did I tell you I met a new girl today in French? She's pretty rad," I spoke walking down the hallway to the doors.
"Oh cool! What does she look like? Do we have any classes? Is she nice?" he rambled.
"Hold your butt Bert, lemme see if I can find her. I scanned the open courtyard around the school as we left the large doors.
"There she-" I pointed as she heard me and turned around to wave. She was with them.
"Uh, did you know she was friends with Mikey's friends?" Bert asked hesitantly.
"Not at the time," I pouted angry.

She gestured her hand to come over, I hesitated. They hadn't seen me yet, maybe they won't notice. I slowly walked closer to her eccentric face.
"Hey Stormy! Thank you for helping me in French! I had no idea what I was even doing! Remember when we were laugh SO hard?-we were dying!" their heads all spun back. Cover blown, dammit.
"Your friends with her, Bee?" the short one snarled.
"Mhmm. I met her in French today!" she yelped. She was so much more comfortable loud to seeing her in French.
"Come on we have to go," Gerard pulled her to turn around again and held his hand at the small of her back.

"Mikey wasn't there," Bert observed walking the other way.
"Yeah I saw, he's probably sick, he sounded like he was catching a cold last night," I lied.
"Ha, catching too much interest in him already," he poked my stomach.
"Oh shut up, he's a douche bag," I laughed crossing the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
weird ending, haha, idk xD
hey guys-make me banners! I'll use everyone you guys send in for...hmm I don't know how long :) send me messages, ideas, whatever! i love you guys <3

Sorry for the hiatus...school is very busying! >.< ill try and update as much as I can
check out the used.'s shit! shes awesome. who's listened to the used's new album artwork?
fucking awesome!
going to see them for the 3rd time October 27th<3 Roseland ballroooom!

when you guys comment it reminds me to update ;D

xo
-m