Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Awoken

Gerard walked into Chase's apartment, four sterofoam cups in his pale hands. "Alright Fuckers, I came with the Starbucks!" He shouted gleefully, removing his large shades.

Gerard took in the reak of the apartment, and the ghastly sight of the girl Frank fawned over. "Dude, what happened?" He asked clamly, walking over to Chase and waving a hand infront of her face.

"I-I-I don't know," Frank breathed, trying desperately to figureo ut whats wrong.

"She'll snap out of it," Gerard said, picking Chase up and throwing her over his shoulder. She started to respond, thrashing about and kicking Gerard in the back. She screamed, and screamed for him to put her down. She screamed as if her life depended on it.

"Ow! What the fuck! That hurt!" Gerard breathed as he entered the small bathroom. He plugged the tub and filled with ice cold water.

As Chase continued to kick and rage he waited patiently, cussing ever so often as he watched the water fill the small tub.

"What are you going to do Gee?" Frank asked quietly.

"What you should've done hours ago," Gerard responded, throwing Chase in the tub.

A loud breath of air was let out of Chase. Her gasping showing that she had been knocked out of whatever trance she had been.

"What. The. Fuck." She raged looking around. Gerard smiled triumphantly.

"Hello Love, my name is Gerard Way, and I just threw you into a tub of water," Gerard smiled proudly as he handed Chase a cup of Starbucks.

"Here you go kid, warm up and clean up. You smell."

"Um thanks?" Chase questioned skeptically.

Gerard sauntered away cackling as he entered the kitchen. "Who wants pancakes?!" He called with a smile.

Frank entered the bathroom more and cupped Chase's face.

"What happened to you?" He whispered taking in all of her wonderful features.

"I snapped, I dunno, it was just like, I was about to have sex, and that dread came over me, the fear, and it locked me away." Chase shuddered at the memories.

Frank embraced her, not minding that he was becoming soaked at the moment.

"You need therapy," He whispered into her hair.

"You sound like my mother," Chase chuckled.

"Yeah well, I was worried, and so are all of your loving fans."

"Really?" Chase jumped out of the water dripping, only to have a Frank push her back down.

"Please, bathe first." He said with a chuckle.

Chase laughed, "Alright,"
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW its been awhile. I'm back, no worries. Just having computer difficulties.