Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Terminal Talk

Chase sat in John F. Kenedy airport scared out of her mind. She did not like planes, in fact, she loathed them. Once when she was a young child she had been on an airplane with her family, the plane ran out of fuel and had to make an emergency landing. But in the mind of Chase, who was four at the time, she thought she was going to die.

Ever since, Chase has been deathly afraid of flying.

"Calm down Chase, people are staring," Gerard whispered in her ear, a smirk on his face as he glanced around at the people, who were indeed staring at her.

Gerard put his large sunglasses back on, even though he was inside, and it was cloudy out, he insisted on wearing them.

Chase looked around the airport, taking deep breaths and trying to think of other things besides the metal contraption that would be her doom.

Frank walked up to Chase with coffee, "I have frappachinos!" He said loudly, causing Chase to scream and jump a couple feet into the air.

"Jesus Christ! Frank you scared the living shit out of me!"

"I didn't know shit could live," Gerard said sliding his sunglasses down to the bridge of his nose.

"Neither did I," Frank said laughing.

Chase huffed, "You guys fly everyday, I on the other hand, do not," Chase began to pout like a four year old.

Frank put an arm around Chase and kissed her cheek. "Don't worry babe, I'll hold your hand," He whispered, Chase smiled.

Gerard scoffed. "What if I want to hold her hand?" Gerard let out a small chuckle.

"Flight 210 to Los Angeles, now boarding, Once again, That was flight 210-" The intercom rang out in a bored tone.

"Oh my gee, Oh my gee," Chase said hyperventailating.

Frank grabbed her hand and squeezed it reassurangly. "Don't worry, if the plane crashes, we all die, and we'll be in heaven together."

"Thanks, that really helped," Chase said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"Come on love birds we have aplane to catch!" Gerard said throwing his bag over his shoulder and beckoning them foreward.

Chase gulped, she knew this was going to be a long flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well theres numero deux!
CONTEST:almost there you guys! One more star and we find out winners
Remember to keep commenting to up your chances of my fabulous prizes,
beleive me, there pretty insane.