Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Planes

Chase was breathing in and out of a bag. She wouldn't deny it, she was panicking, much to Gerard's amusement.

"Hey Frank, she's just like Mikey!" He said laughing and taking naother bite of his Twizzlers.

"Don't be an ass Gerard, She's scared!" Frank replied harshly, causing Chase to smile.

"Calm down boys, I think I'm okay-" Chase was cut off by the captain interveining.

"Sorry folks, expeirencing some turbalance here, no worries, we'll fly right hrew this storm."

"Storm?! OH MY GOD! WHERE GOING TO DIE!" Chase screamed puytting the bag back to her mouth.

Frank attempted ot calm down Chase as Gerard laughed himself silly. A too perky flight attendent came up to them, a grim look on her face.

"Mam, your scarying the other passengers." She said calmly, looking aorund at all the now crying and panicking children.

"They should panic! Where goign ot crash!" Chase yelled.

"Mam!" The lady yelled.

"Chase calm down," Frank said, holding onto her hand.

A jolt rocked the plane and Chase screamed.

"I will get the captain!"

"Then who will fly the plane?!" Chase said spazzing out more.

Gerard smacked Chase over the head with his magazine. "Shut up Chase, you sound like a lunatic, oh wait, you are one," He turned to the flight attendant, "I'm so sorry dear, were taking her to the aslyum when we land. Hey would you mind joinign the mile high club?" Gerard wiggled his eyebrows and held back a laugh.

He always wanted to say that ever since he saw The Wedding Singer.

The flight attendant fumed and walked away cursing about rockstars.

Gerard started howling in laughter, along with Frank. Chase laughed along with them, slowly forgetting her bag.

"So what am I to write?" Chase asked.

"Well, we want to kinda throw your blog into a song. We'll all sit down and make a kick ass song, I wanna call it The Chase Daniels Affect. 'Cause honey, have you seen your hit counter? You get more than Perez Hilton." Gerard smiled and continued to eat.

"Really?" Chase asked.

"Duh, Haven't you checked you e-mail?" Gerard starred at Chase's blank expression, "Well its a good thing I did, MTV wants to promote your blog, they were talking about a show! A show Chase!" Gerard smiled widely as did Frank.

"Really?! How did you get into my e-mail!" Chase exclaimed.

"Hunny, fluffybunnies? Really? For every password?" Frank said with a giggle. Chase blushed.

"What I like fluffy bunnies," She mumbled.

"Uhuh, Well get a new password, your about to hit super stardom!" Gerard exclaimed.

"Wow," Chase said quietly.

She didn't know how she felt about this. She was a little bit overwhelmed in all honesty. First she was attacked, and raped from her blog. Now stardom? She didn't know how she felt being exposed like that on television. She was still scared of that man coming back.

She had made Frank sleep beside her everynight so she felt safe, and if he couldn't stay, Gerard slept on the couch with a baseball bat.

She loved the guys for it, but she felt so vulnerable. So dirty. She'd find herself crying in the shower, only to get out and put on a smile.

She still felt like she was dying.

Maybe this song could help her express her dread.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Rasberry Lemonade, I framed those comments
I blushed and felt so happy.
Don't forget 'bout the contest, everyone who comments is eligible for the raffle.
THESE PRIZES ARE INSANE!