Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Mikey ***en Way

Chase stood with Gerard and Frank outside of Mikey Way's apartment. Mikey's apartment was located at the end of a dingy grey hallway. His door was painted a bright red in contrast to the muddy brown color of the other doors.

There was also potted plants outside his door. "Let Mikey be the one to have Wentz over for a weekend and decorate," Gerard mumbled as he kicked the door.

"Hey! Little fucker! Open the god damn door! It's your fucken older brother!" Gerard yelled obnoxiusly.

There was some scuffling heard from behind the door and Chase grabbed Frank's hand. He smiled at her, "There's no need to be nervous Chase," He cooed with a soft smile that made Chase melt.

"Alright," She agreed in a whisper.

The door opened and a short, skinny man with thick black glasses stood at the door. His pale chest was exposed along with his hairy legs, as he stood in only a pair of bright pink boxers.

"Jesus fucken Christ Mikey! Do you have to look like a bloody flamer all the fucken time?!" Gerard yelled pushing his way into the tiny apartment.

"Shut up Gee! At least I don't make out with Bert on live fucken television!" Mikey retorted glaring at his brother.

Chase and Frank inched their way into the small apartment unnoticed as Gerard helped himself to Mikey's fridge.

"Mikey! Why do you only have fucken tofu in here?!" Gerard yelled lsamming the fridge door and popping a can of soda open.

Mikey fumed, but turned around and noticed Frank. His eyes enlarged and he let out a shrill, gilrish squeal. "FRANKIE!" He yelled jumping ontop of him. Sending the two to the ground.

"Frankie! I've missed you!" He shrilled as he put kisses on Frank's cheeks. Chase laughed as the two laughed together.

"And you two wonder why the fans invented Frikey," Gerard said sipping his drink.

Mikey clambered off of Frank, his cheeks turning a noticeable shade of pink as hep ushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

"Who is this gorgeous gal?" Mikey said noticing Chase.

Frank stood up and smiled, "Mikey, this is my girlfriend, Chase Daniels," Frank put an arm proudly around Chase's waist.

"Hello," Chase said outstretching her hand to shake Mikey's.

"Wait, wait, THE Chase Daniels? The one Perez was wanking about taking his ratings?!"

"What?" Chase asked bewildered.

"Yeah! Come look!" Mikey dragged the group to an open laptop on his coffee table. He pushed some newspapers to the side and picked up his bowl of fruity pepples.

He clicked play and an image of Perez Hilton's gossip page popped up on the screen.

The overweight man with obscenly bright blue hair popped up, his face in a scowl.

"Like, O.M.G! Have you heard? There's a new blogger out there who thinks she's queen of the sandbox. Well let me tell you Chase Daniels! I've seen your page! Your just another whiney, complaining, out of work bitch who got raped and felt the need to tell the world about her enedeavors with Frank Iero! No one cares that your screwing him doll, theres no need to tell the world threw stupid first person sentences!"

The video continued still fuming as he moved onto other subjects. Chase's face stayed an ever present shade of red.

"Oh my," She said putting her hand to her lips. Gerard let out a howling bark of laughter.

"LIKE O.M.G!" Gerard squeeled mocking Perez, which ended in giggles. "Your famous doll! Don't listen to the fucker, he's just jelous that the world is more intrested in you," Gerard smiled sweetly down on Chase.

She returned the smile, "Thanks Gerard, that means a lot."

"No problem sugar, I'm always here if you need cheering up," Gerard winked at her, and Chase laughed. This caused Frank to boi8l with anger as he stood up and walked out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

"What's his problem?" Gerard and Chase said at the same time.

Mikey only laughed, "It obvious you two," He said walking away.

"What?!" They both yelled confused.

"You'll figure it out!" Mikey sang from the kitchen.

If only they knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! An update! I'm so sorry dears! But I'm getting my laptop next week. So I'll be an updating machine again!
Comments!?
I love all of you! I had to edit this again sorry all!!!