Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Smoking Kills

Frank stood outside of Mikey's apartment, leaning against the cool brick wall.

He took a long drag of his cigarette, exhaling it and letting the cloud of smoke to linger absently in the air.

He let his hand drop to his side, the cigarette's paper burning quickly, and the large ash growing quickly. Frank didn't seem to notice as he just starred at the McDonalds that was across the street.

Frank watched as people entered and exited the building.

His trance was interrupted when a hand was placed on his shoulder, frank blinked starring into the eyes of a beutiful auburn haired girl. Her smiled widened when she noticed Frank's attention was on her.

"Your Frank Iero right?" She said, her voice a beautiful crisp sound. Her white teeth sprakled and Frank felt himself intrested.

"Yeah, I am, who are you?" He questioned,m throwing his cigarette to the ground, and stamping on it with his converse.

"You know Chase Daniels right?" She bsaid getting excited.

Frank sighed, "Yeah, I know Chase Daniels," He got off the wall and walked towards the buidling's door.

"Hey Frank!" The girl called, "Tell Chase she's brillant, and that she inspires me," The girl ran off then and Frank sighed, entering the apartment building.

Frank walked into Chase, he laughed looking down at her.

"Where'd you go?" she pondered looking up at him, her smile lighting up the dingy hall.

"Uh, just out for a smoke," he said, not mentioning the fan.

"Oh, well, how about we go back upstairs? Mikey offered us dinner and a place to sleep-" Frank cut off Chase.

"You stay, I'm going to go stay with Ray," Frank said turning around.

Chase grimaced, "Frank, is something wrong?" She asked, longingly looking at Frank.

"I think, I think it'd be goos to take a break, you know? Have some room to breathe." He continued to walk out the door, leaving Chase gaping at him.

She would not cry, no, Chase Daniels was stronger than that. But she was confused.

Chase had to remember who Frank was, the notorious rockstar who had woman throwing themselves at him everyday.

Of course he would be sick of cleaning up her messes.

Chase trudged up the stairs and into Mikey's apartment, questioning every reason she had for being here.

If only Chase knew, that she would be the girl to break up My Chemical Romance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its getting juicy.
Upate later tonight.
Comments my dears!