Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Jail

"Alright Chase, this is Jerry, He's going to be your new skin," Tom said putting his hand on Jerry's shoulder.

Tom was an MTV executive, and dressed the part in an expensive suit and well oiled hair that made Chase gag.

He smiled at her, "So the rest of the crew you really don't need to know, but they'll follow you around while you ramble your blogs, oh and by the way, MTV said you need to shut down your web page, alright? Ciao!" He said hurriedly walking out the door.

Chase's jaw dropped, "I am not fucking getting rid of my page. Fuck MTV, they can shove their Pete Wentz Penis's-"

"Woah watch the language sugar!" Jerry said firing up the camera, his thick black mustache twitched, and his green eyes danced in amusement. He was a burly man with pit stains and a beer belly. He disgusted Chase just as much as Tom.

"Call me sugar one more time I'll kick you ass," She flipped off the camera and walked towards Mikey.

"Mikey, I'm going to go run threw New York naked, care to join me?"

"Seriously?" He asked his eye brows raising.

"Yeah, I heard they can't film you naked," Chase said pointing her thumb towards the herd of men in the kitchen pointing their equipment towards them.

"Sure!" Mikey threw off his tee shirt and started taking off his jeans.

Chase burst into giggle and proceeded to take of her shirt and pants.

"Let's keep it PG-13?" She suggested as Mikey began pulling down his boxers.

"Okie Dokie, lets go to Dunkin!" Chase cheered running out of the apartment with Mikey trailing her.

She could hear the camera crew huffing and puffing in a desperate attempt to keep pace.

Chase giggled and ran straight into Gerard's chest, "Oomph!" She said muffled by Gerard jacket.

"Chase? Why the fuck are you in your under garments with my little brother?" Gerard asked confused.

Chase turned a shade of pink and giggled, "We're running form the camera crews! We're gonna get coffee! Come with Gerard!"

"Yeah Gerard, Drop your pants!" Mikey said clapping his hands together.

"And you wonder why fans created Waycest!" Gerard said pointing at Mikey.

"Oh My God!" Mikey shrieked covering his eyes. "THE IMAGES! THE HORROR!" Mikey ran down the street shrieking, and Chase followed with a giggle.

"COME ON GERARD! STRIP WITH ME!" She screamed as she ran.

She heard his laugh and his zipper being pulled down. He caught up with her, his batman boxers meeting her panties in an even stride.

"So where are we running as everyone in L.A stares?" Gerard asked attempting to keep up wit the group.

"DUNKIN!" She shrieked with a giggle.

They all ran into the doors of the local Dunkin DOnuts, the camera crew following.

"Oh no," The boy from behind the counter said, "Not you again!"

"Chuck!" Chase shrieked walking over.

The man being serviced by Chuck turned around and spit his coffee all over Chase.

Chase's eyes bulged as she saw who was in front of her, she didn't even bother to wipe off the coffee on her face.

"F-Frank," She said, her voice now a whisper.

"Nice bra Chase," He chided with a smirk.

Gerard jumped on Frank, punching him square in the jaw, "Ass!" He screamed as the two started to brawl.

Mikey starred at the two. "STOP!" Chase screamed.

The boys didn't listen and continued to fight, Mikey jumping in on the action.

Chase was dumbfounded as the best friends beat the crap out of each other, all over her.

"Can't you make them stop?" She asked looking at the camera crew.

They all shrugged their sholders and continued to film. Chase noticed that Chuc had disapered from behind the counter, and was frantically speaking into a telephone.

No sooner than five minutes later, the L.A police were pulling the boys off of each other and placing them in handcuffs.

They turned to Chase, "Mam, your under arrest as well," The officer snided.

"For what!" Chase raged.

"Public Indecency," He said checking out her breasts.

"Perv!" She yelled as he hauled her away along with the boys.

They were all squished into the back of the squad car, each of them fuming. Mikey broke into a smile.

"So who do we call, Bob or Ray?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a little longer. I like this chapter