Swear to Shake It Up

Nine

I woke up with a yawn and glanced at the clock. 9 in the morning. I smiled, I may have gotten up in time to hang out with Gustav. I rolled over to get out of bed and almost crushed Georg sleeping next to me. I gasped and smiled as I glanced at him. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I kissed his temple giggling as he smiled in his sleep. I got out of bed and pulled my Tokio Hotel hoodie on and walked out the door.

“You always up this early?”

I jumped at the sound of Gustav’s voice and smiled. “Yeah. We’re the same like that. I wake up insanely early all the time.”

He laughed as we walked down to the hall to the elevators. “I like being up this early,” he said softly, “It gives me time to think.”

I nodded in agreement, “You and I could end up being best friends Gustav,” I said with a yawn.

He smiled, “I’d like that. The only close friend I’ve ever really had is Georg.”

“I bet he’s an awesome friend.”

“He has his moments. He is a great listener though. We tell each other everything.”

I bit my lip thoughtfully. If anyone in the band would know if Georg liked me too, it would be Gustav. I had to ask now or never figure it out. I shook my head. No not right now, not in the damn elevator.

Gustav looked at me curiously, “Can I take a guess at what you’re thinking?”

I smirked. This would be interesting. I was one of the hardest people to read. I know because I’ve been told so many times. “See if you can. I’ve been told I’m hard to read.”

He smirked, “I’ve been told I’m very good at reading people. You have something to ask me but you don’t want to ask now. You’re too nervous plus it’s a damn elevator für Christus willen.”

I stared at him, my eyes wide and my mouth hanging open. He’d been completely right. Except one thing. “Please tell me you have no idea what I want to ask you,” I said softly as the elevator doors opened.

He smiled almost sadly, “That’s the one thing I can’t figure out. But you’re going to tell me soon ja?”

I nodded as I followed him checking my watch. 9 30. Georg would be up soon. “I-I was wondering if Georg liked me.”

Gustav laughed, a mischevious gleam in his eyes, “He owes me $20,” he muttered to himself.

“You bet money that I was going to ask you that?!”

He shook his head with a smile, “I bet money you liked him. Which I’m guessing is true. And yes he likes you too.”

I felt my cheeks flush red. He liked me. Kris had been right the whole time. He actually felt the same way I did. “I do like him. Gussi you have no idea how flustered I am right now,” I said as we walked through the lobby.

Gustav smiled, “Gussi? Where’d that one come from?”

“It’s a nickname we came up with a while ago. Where exactly are we going?”

He smiled, “To find Tobi so I can get something for Kris. I want to get her a present.”

I smiled, “You two are so cute. Tobi really wanted to be up this early?”

He smirked, “No but he’d rather go with me then have me kidnapped by crazy fangirls.”

“If they kidnapped you Kris would rescue you.”

He paused for a moment, and then grinned, “I’d like that. A lot.”

I laughed as we headed out the back door. Gustav and I were definitely going to be friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long. I've been uber busy. Yes. I said Uber. Deal with it.
für Christus willen = For Christ's sake

Next up I believe is Nikkeh's POV. Yeah Nikkeh's.

Comment's = <333333333

Feeling Kinda Gorgeous,
Joanie