Alexander Ruddley

CANDY

CANDY

Rachel had a round hat box in her hands. I stared at her breasts.
She came and sat down on the bed next to my lounging body, she opened the box.
She had all sorts of drugs to choose from, she had coke, weed, heroin, X… My mind swarmed, Derek’s mouth watered.
Rachel looked at me and I saw she was determined.
“You can have anything you want, as much as you want, but there’s one thing”
Her lips curved a little. Derek jumped the end of her sentence with his own.
“What is it?” he asked his eyes wide and wild. Rachel looked over at me, and rose her eye brow.
“What?” I barked at her, not liking how she looked at me.
“Salt Lake” she said and I got it instantly, I was going to say no dice, when Derek shot me a look. Now, I’ve never been scared of Derek, I’ve never felt inferior to him at anything in our whole lives. But at that moment, I saw something in him that made me second guess his intentions. We were dealing with his drugs, not just mine, and Rachel, that fucking cunt knew what she was doing to me.
“FINE.” I said through clenched teeth, I picked up four ex pills, as I got up, I saw Derek dive in on the box.
I took two of the orange Buddha’s dry, and glared at the back of Rachel’s head as I followed her out the door.
As soon as the door was shut she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me roughly.
I ran my hands down her sides, and the feel of the curve of her hips fascinated me.
Her mouth was cold, and tasted good. Really, really good. Like peppermint but cold…
I was swimming in her. My hands found her ass. I squeezed and hoisted her up, Rachel hungrily wrapped her legs around my waist and I slammed her back into the wall behind us. The smell of marijuana filled the air. Rachel’s breath came out in heavy sighs as I kissed her cheek, and ran my tongue slowly down her jaw. Her lids were heavy and her lips were pink and trembling. I looked at her, holding her legs up around my waist.
She focused on me and said, “COME HERE” in a breathless demand.
She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back into the wonderful splendor of her mouth.
I dropped her legs and grabbed her face. My pills were kicking in, and everything felt good. Really, really good. Rachel never looked prettier than she did with that shear layer of sweat on her face.
I pulled away from her,
“So is this happening here??” I asked breathless, and excited.
Rachel rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand leading me down the hall and to the right. She opened a door to a dark room and shut the door behind us.
There was a big bed, and a black hope chest at the foot of the bed.
Rachel went over to a corner where there was a stereo on the floor, she pressed play, and HIM’s “for you” began to play quietly she motioned with her hand for me to lay on the bed, and I did.
She swiveled her hips in a slow motion, I watched her heavenly body move in slow seductive patterns.
Rachel slowly lifted her sweater above her head and my eyes fell on her black lace bra..
Rachel ran both her hands through her hair and winked at me.
Her hands ran slowly over her stomach and next she was undoing her pants…
My heart began to race, I motioned her closer and she lay on top of me.
I kissed her deeply, and my hands explored the cool milky skin of her back and I lost myself in the ocean of Rachel’s body.