Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Wild water fun...

Gerard's POV

It's pretty embarrassing seeing your 3 best friends who are guys staring at you while you’re on top of your boy friend half naked making out with him… Not that I care that much.

“ Um sorry guys we were coming down for a swim” Ray says trying to keep a straight face.

“Okay” Frank replies realizing that we were still half naked on top of each other.

“Cool. Uhh mind turning around while we err get changed I laugh back at them.
They nod and turn around in synchronized.

I jump off of Frankie exposing the bottom half of my body to the guys who luckily aren’t watching and quickly pull on my boxers. Frankie does the same.

I giggle at the whole situation a little and whisper to Frankie “Well wasn’t that very interesting.
“Yes, very” Frank giggles back.

“Okay guys are you gonna come swimming or not?” I shout out walkin down to the waters edge with Frankie.

“Okay” I hear them say.

I sprint into the water.
“Oh fuck!” I yell.

“Geez it's cold!” I say.

“No it's not woosy” Frankie says diving under the water.

I watch as Ray and Bob splash each other, god cant they feel the coldness.

Frankie splashes me.

“Ahh babe don’t it's fucking freezing!!!” I scream.

“Awwww poor baby” Frankie says as he grabs my waist and lifts me up forcing me to straddle at his waist…I fit perfectly around him.

I giggle as Frankie doggy paddles around whilst I hold tightly around his neck.

I lean in and kiss him on the lips.

As soon as we break from our kiss Frankie jumps on my head and dunks me under the water.
I push myself up and rub my eyes.

“Frank!” I yell spitting water in his face.
He laughs out loud.

“It's not funny!!!its freezing!!” I shout back.

“I was perfectly fine cuddling into you before, I was warm!” I say moving closer to him.
“Sowi” Frankie coos.

I smile at him and jump furiusly on him wrapping my legs around his waist begging for him to snuggle back into me...

After a while the water gets even more colder..

"Come on Frankie its freezing" I say..

"Okay then" he replies letting me go from our tight embrace..

"Ray and Bob seem to be enjoying themselves" I say climbing out of the water.

"Guys me and Frankie are going back to camp" I call out.

"Alright" Ray calls back.

"Quick lets go im freezing" I say to Frankie who is walking very slowly.

"Okay I know how to warm you back up" Frankie says giving me a seductive look...

"What?" i say back grabbing a hold of his hand.

"Well I was thinking when we get back.."

Yes" i say.

"We can go in our tent" Frankie whispers.

"And?" I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Have sex" Frankie says breaking away from me and he begins to sprint back to our campsite.

I run quickly back following him...Very keen on what he jsut said...


Okay so we all know whats gonna happen in the next update..